Author's Note : Surprise!

Hi my Curious Writers!

Wow I can't believe The Daughter of the Alpha King book is finally finished! It took me quite over the years to finish it, a lot of rethinking and replanning on how I wanted the book to go. It actually wasn't supposed to have this many chapters but the new way I wanted it to go required me to add in new chaps.

Originally, I was going to have Logan save Rose from the Black Knights, then, Iris stumbling onto Dark Eclipse land then the rest how it is. But to show the depth and the complicated nature of Logan being the Blood Alpha, I decided for Rose to have another detour. Thus, more chapters.

I just wanted to start off saying how thankful I am for every single one of you that has read and supported this book. I know there were many mistakes and/or frustrating moments in this book but thank you guys for reading and commenting what you guys think.

I started off writing books for fun just to see if I was really any good at writing stories. Come to find out I really love writing and really enjoy it. Hopefully I improve my writing and story lines as I write my new upcoming books.

Continuing on, this book is now completed and finished! However...

*drum roll*

There is going to be a SEQUEL to The Daughter of the Alpha King!!

The next book is called Mates to the Royal!

This book will be about Logan and Roselyn's daughter, Aurelia. But Logan and Rose's complicated story will twist in a way they never expected. I have been working on Mates to the Royal for a short while and have a few chapters already written. I will start posting the book when I have more of the book written out.

Another announcement is that I am also going to publish a new book. The new book is called The Alpha's Girl. The original version is already posted but I stopped writing it years ago due to unorganized planning and I just didn't like where I was going with it. So I will be rewriting a new version. A week before I post the new version of The Alpha's Girl, I will delete the original version. I have many books and their story lines in my drafts but these two I will write and focus on first.

Updates will be slow with both books since I will be writing both at the same time. I don't know an exact date or idea when I'll reveal both books but I will post on my message board a day before I post them.

I don't want to make the mistake of writing new books and leaving it in the wind for years like I did with this one. Again, thank you all for your support and I'm so happy that you all enjoyed this book and I hope you guys will enjoy the new upcoming books!

-C.W.