Story Begin

It happens again! I am starting to feel bored with my dad's annual routine. Every year, we will be moving to another place which means we will be changing our house again. This is so frustrating as we can never ever settle down permanently.

This time round, we will be moving out of this city and this means that we will be living in the village. I will get a new house, enter a new school, make new friends... Why do I always have to start afresh? What will happen if my life changes completely once again? I can even imagine how bad my life will be without electricity, phone or internet.

Lazily, I pick up my diary and pencil box but drop them back onto the table, feeling too tired to carry anything. Maybe because I am really not in the mood of relocating again.

"Clara, are you finished with packing your stuff?" I hear mum's voice from behind the door. Quickly, I grab all my stuff and put into my cute Pooh bag.

I look at all my stuffs which are readily packed in containers, waiting to be taken away. "Yeah mum. I finished packing them." I answer to mum's question in a monotone.

"Good. Come on. Let's not let your dad wait for us, he is in a rush!" mum says while she fix her flower hat position on her head. Swiftly, I grab my bags and walk towards my dad's car.

My eyes grow bigger as soon as I witness my brother does something which I always hated him to do. That is...taking my favorite seat in the vehicle.

"Hey! That's my seat!" Bryan, my irritating brother insists in taking my special seat! I look at him with a spark of anger in my eyes but no response is given from him. He moves his head from left to right and at the same time, his mouth starts moving, singing the song of 'What About Love' by Austin Mahone, totally treating me invisible.

"Don't try to make a big fight here, Clara!" Dad warns me. I see Bryan laughing at me as a sign of happiness due to his victory in deceiving the adults. I shoot him an unsatisfied expression and look away.

I look back at Bryan again after a few minutes passed. His attention is still on his phone in his palms. Maybe this will be the last time he will be holding onto a phone. I cover my mouth so that Bryan will not take note of me giggling away. However, I think he sees my actions because he sends me a flicker of annoyance in his eyes. Then he looks the other way, just like how I did before.

We start our journey to the new place where I think my life will be changing thoroughly...

Author note

Hye readers!
First, I want to say thank you so much for reading the first chapter!

Special thank you to VidelJayley who offer herself as my editor. She doing great in this first chapter! Lot of Love, Thank you!

Anyway, Don't forget to press the star and give comment for the chapter. Thank you! ♥♥

Love, Vianel