The End?

She was running from something. Whatever it is, it must be something horrified.  Then, I felt so tired and all I can see is blurred.

A scream from my dream woke up me up and first thing I saw was Sleeping Kevin. I smiled. Then I tried to remember what happened last night but none of what happened appear in my mind. I saw a bruise under his lower lips. I touched it to make sure it real but I end up by startled him.

     "Hey..." Kevin has woke up. His eyes look so tired that I thought he might stayed all night just make sure I got a peacefull and undisturbed sleep.

      "Hey... Morning..." I said and moved my hand from his lips to his cheek,admiring his face. "It have reach the end. Isn't?" I asked hoping for 'yes' come out from his mouth.

      But Kevin's face and his heavy sigh told me the answer. It means I'm still on the road waiting for a car to hit me. I'm still going to face the reality that I have a change in losing my life and losing everyone.

    I still trapped in this situation, in this unexpected horrible story.

     "Don't worry. It going to be fine." He said, holding my hand sending me a warm feeling. The warm that we shared always make me calm.

     Then someone came in. It was Bryan in his favourite blue jacket. He looks happy when he saw me. He hugged me and I burst into tear. That's my childish brother. I hope my  mother and father was here. What will they do if they know about what happened?

      "I am glad you're okay!" Bryan said "I shouldn't bring that cat into our house.How can a cat just change into that horrible figure?" He continued. Beeba came in and smile.

      "Because that's not a cat. "Beeba said. Bryan touched his hand suddenly feeling horrified.

        "Your dad and your mom was outside. Ready for home?" Beeba said. Soon after he said it my world full with a bright hope. I gave Beeba a glanced of thank you and look outside.  My parent were waiting for us beside the car. They waving at us and we didn't take much time.

        Bryan and I walked happily outside and giving our parent a thight hug. We are safe. I'm not going to die. I'm going to be myself again, I'm going to rebuild my life, making friends and forget the past. No more Rine and Emma.

     Well, Kevin said it is not end yet but how can I believe when right now I felt the feeling that I always dream since the first time it happen? I always dream of that feeling of freedom and I felt it right now.

     Finally, after discussing everthing, we decided to move to the other house not far from my school but it was far enough from the house and I hope it is far from what they called the house's curse.

       That time I thought that it was the end for this thing. It will be the beginning for my new life.  We are safe and nothing can bothered us again...

But the fact is...
It is the beginning of the story...
         the beginning of Emma's game.
But it became worst... It always become worst...

After 2 years...

Clara POV

Today was the day I will be 17 years old girl! I'm ready for college. After moved from the house we not moved again because we scared that thing happened again in another house. Who know?

     I was in my friend's class talking and joking each other. It is such a relief that I can talking again with everyone as a normal student for this 2 years.  This is the last day I'll be a student in the school because I'm going in to the college my father  decided me to go. In the morning i realize, today was the same date when we moved from that spooky  house.

    After 2 hours talking each other I said bye to her. She replied and hug me tightly. She give me 'friend kiss' and walked out from the class. I'm still doing something in my book so now I was alone.

    Suddenly, the memories of the house rushed into my mind and my skin fur felt moving. I gulped. The feeling that I've forgotten for 2 years has come back. I felt Emma was here with me... right now.

      "What... Do You want?" I said,tried to be brave. But no answer. I started to picked up all my stuff and put it into my bag. I leave the class immediately. I reach the gate but no sign of my mother car.

     I felt it again. It chasing me... I know it...

     I can't thinking straightly and I ran to the familiar road way where I will find my house. I felt her more nearly... I ran faster and don't dare to look back. I close my eyes as I can feel someone follow me running and it just beside me.

Yes.... Keep running honey...

     I heard someone whispered. Automatically, I opened my eyes and stop. I am pretty sure I used a right way.  I thought I've reach my house, but what I see make me horrified. It was not my house but my old house.

    It looks older than the last time I saw it. The gate covered by a plant. It looks more scary than before.

     I got into a blackness. I'm trapped.

Kevin POV

Beeba was lying on his bed before he opened his eyes. He looked at me.

    "What's wrong Grandpa?" I said. Beeba not act like this after what happened 2 years ago. He only being like this if someone in that house has been bothered by her,Emma.

      But no one moved in to the house after Clara's family.

      "Kevin... Get ready... Rine called us to the house. Someone was in danger." He said and took his bible and rosary.

      "What?" He asked. Before he can asked more, something horrified happened.

      The wind blowing strongly making the papers on my desk fall onto the ground. At the same time, a letter of 'D' appeared on the wall. The wind stop blowing and written in blood on the wall is 'Dead'.