Lifeless

The memories of my family rushed into my mind. Am I ready to leave them? Am I ready to die and be like she who standing in front of me? I stop breathing and I can't stop looking into her sharp eyes. The time like has been stop for a second. Far inside her grin, there's a sadness...

Rine's mouth moving and she whispered "its your turn" and my attention came back to her sharp looking eyes. I tried to moved away from her but my leg was stuck by something cold. I looked under my leg. A pair of a pale little hand can be seen. There's a pale little boy holding onto my leg. His eyes was black. He was ghost!

I've tried everything to run. I keep screaming but it seem like it was useless as I realized no sound come out from my mouth. I was screaming soundless. There is nothing I can do except looking at Rine.

Rine laughed and put the knife over my skin softly. She walked around me twice before putting both of her scared hand on my shoulder.Again she whispered "its your turn." I felt so scare. Again, I tried to run away but she hold me too tightly over my shoulder.

I was stucked again by her grin and her eyes but this felt different. My head hurts and my heartbeat became faster.

All I can see is blank.

I'm fade away...

"This little doll was mine. My friend gave it to me! Give it back now!!!" The little girl shouted and hit the other girl that seem older than her. Her eyes were full with tears,a familiar sad eyes. She was Rine.

"Hear, Rine. This doll was not your! It was her! And she never exist. Stop imagine thing!" The older hit her back and throw the doll to the sea.

Rine surprised. Her eyes was full of anger. "You are the worse sister I ever had! I hate you Clara!!" Little Rine ran away. The sister looks at her ,felt guilty.

My head felt hurt again. Rine's sister have a same name with me making me horrified.

Then I saw Clara touching her back neck and she look like felt uncomfortable. Clara looks behind her. Her eyes got bigger.

A ghost or worst... A demon.

Her face was white full of scar that still bleeding. Side of her face burned showing some hole where the bone can be seen. Her hair are long and messy.  Her eyes was red and she was looking at Clara. No smiled fulfill her.

Clara now what it is. Tears dropped soon after it running over her cheek. "I didn't mean it... I'm.." Before she can speak more, a strong forces hit her back causing a couple of blood dropping from her mouth.

It make her unable to speak. Soon after she glanced at the figure in front her, she fall down into the sea by the hand of the woman she never talk with, her little sister's friend. Clara fall down same like the doll she throw. It was before she realized that the doll was herself.

It doesn't stop there.

The demon look at me like she already realized about existence. She smile sending me an unknown feeling of hurt and it totally horrified me a lot that finally make it blank again.

It still black like there will never come a light. I cried.

"Hey... Don't worry I'm here... Always.."I heard the voice I've waiting for. Kevin. I opened my eyes and saw Kevin was hugged me tightly. I was in my room. Have we reach the ending?

"Kevin... I glad you come... Kevin... She.." I can't speak properly. What happened? The question I want to asked felt easy to say but my voice felt hurt to came out.

"Calm down. I got you message. My grandpa was outside. He trying to make Rine calm down." Kevin said. My eyes opened. I looked at him.

"Make Rine calm down?" I asked him. How can a devil like her be calm down?

"Yes. Don't worry." He said and hug me more tightly. Feeling so tired, I just nod my head and decided not to think of anything about this.

"Where's Bryan?" A picture of horrible Bryan is when I come to his bedroom door flashed inside my mind. I felt so worried. The blood on his body seem so real that made me thought that he's got hurt by Rine.

"He's okay but he not woke up yet." He said." He was in his room. He'll not getting bothered again. It's just her way to trap you by using Bryan." He said. I thanked him.

We were quite for a while.

"Kevin." Even though that it felt so calm in Kevin arm, I pushed him slowly. I need to tell him something.

"Hmm?" He said and focused hos eyes on mine. I felt there's a tear in my eyes that waiting to fall down. It was not just a feeling of scare of having them away from me but it is a feeling of guilty.

" I think... I have took something from Rine before." I said. He look at me.

"What?" He asked. I pull the thing that I have keep for a long time from my pocket. It was a necklace that I found on the day we moved here. He looks puzzled and touched it.

"This necklace belong to her. She might think that I stole it from her." I said and the tears come again." I just having a dream and in my dream,  I saw Rine wore this necklace.  She might be so angry. And now... It was my turn. I will die... Even it reach the end. She will never forgive me. Never." I said. What make me think of Rine is angry about this because I am same like Clara in my dream. This necklace is just like the doll.

"What you talking about?" As he asked me, the door burst open and there she is again. "Shit" he murmured.

All I think that time was only my death .

I felt lifeless.