Game Over

Kevin POV

We got a call from Clara's mother that Clara has gone. She can't find Clara anywhere in the school. She said she saw an handwriting in Clara's book last night. It written 'I'm dead" in red colour pen. Clara's mother did not care about it too much because she thought Clara wrote it so she can remember the part that she always get failed in theater test.

     "Emma want a revenge." Beeba says. They keep walking until they saw the house. Slowly they made a turn pass the gate and went into the house and started looking for Clara.

      "Clara!" Kevin shouted. Hoping that she appeared from somewhere. If she safe she must be somewhere, hiding from something but if she with that demon Emma there is nothing we can do except keep looking for her.

     They looking for Clara in the kitchen, all bedroom, and they stopped at the living room. It was dark and silent. Sound from the little wind-bell was heard and made the circumstances feel like we were in horror movie. Fortunately, the candles make the dark gone a little but we have no idea who turn it on and put it there.

      "Emma" suddenly Beeba whispered. I was looking for some reason why suddenly Beeba whisper her name before I realized there was a shadow passing the candle and it blew the candle off. It passing the wall and stop there.

  The time felt like stop for a while letting a cold air sorrounded us. A small step must be dangerous in this kind of situation where that 'beast' can appear anywhere it want.

      Then something appeared from the wall. Her hideous face was tge scary one for someone who scare of ghost. Her scar , sharp black eyes and  unfriendly smile made her face the unforgotten  one, Emma.

      "What do you want this time? You lose 2 years ago. We let you stay in this house and decide not to get you into the hell. What do you want this time, huh?" Beeba said. "If you're going to hurt anyone, then we have no choice Emma. Hell waiting for some  badass like you" he said warned Emma.

      Then Emma burst a most horrified laugh. It was so loud like it can reach our inside bone. Emma was stronger than before making we felt weak.

     "No one can defeated me." She says. Sending us a glimpse of smile she disappeared.

      "Are you always like this? Disappear and keep disappear?" I said and chuckled. "Where's Clara?!" He shouted.

  The circumstances became quiet than before and what was left was us standing in the middle of the living room.

No answer.

Then we heard a scream just before i can say anything. Another scream heard and it turn many from every where like it come from the hell.  Beeba told me to stay and waited. "It must be a tricked." He said. "Remember, she playing a game and we should end it."

     Then the door burst open revealing Clara that was tightened on a chair. Her eyes was closed. There was many scar all over her body like she was tortured or beaten by something sharp. The chair was moving by itself slowly and it was dangerous for Clara and everyone inside the house. The sound of the chair's leg that touching the ground filling the quietness in the room. Everyone with their own thought trying to figure out what gonna happen.

     Beeba started to opened his bible and started praying. I hold the circumstance, make sure it happen like what we hope gonna happen.

     Then the chair fly high and it hit the wall and make the chair crashed. Clara fell onto the ground but still not opened her eyes. Is Clara still alive?

I ran to her and checked her heartbeat. Yes, she still alive! Beeba not stopped and keep praying. Then we heard aloud laugh. So loud nearly make Beeba can't speak properly. He tried to force himself to keep praying. I called priest Nev for help. Then the laughed stop.

      After a minute the door burst opened. I thought it was priest Nev but it was Clara's parent. Both of us surprised. What make they went here?

      "Oh my God, Kevin. You finally found her. Thank you!" Clara's mother said and rushed to hug Clara as she saw her. Clara's father followed her from behind.

       "I never told you where we are, isn't " I said slowly. That's how I realized Emma was trying to kill all of us.

    "What do you mean with that?" Soon after Clara's father said it, the door opened and this time, father Nev was here. He told us to keep prayed and don't let the fear controlled our self. Beeba stopped his prayed and let priest Nev took his place.

      We make a circle and started praying. Priest Nev was in the middle. As we started we felt a strong wind in the room and the laughed was heard again. It totally make us can't concetrate in praying but we still go on. Priest Nev seem not bothered by the laughed. He closed his eyes.

     Suddenly a shadow appeared behind us and flew above him trying to bother Priest Nev. His hand quickly took the holy water and flushed it onto Emma. She screamed. We keep doing the pray but this time Emma was with priest Nev in the middle.

     But Emma seem did not want to give up and sending us a grin before she disappeared again in the darkness. We all quite for a while and continued praying for protection. Clara woke up and I can feel her hand at my leg.

  Her lips were moving,struggling to say something. "What happened? Is everthing okay?"

   "It gonna be okay" I answer it and hold her hand tight.

     Suddenly, one of the candle that was put above the cabinet fell onto the sofa. It make the sofa burned! The another candle fell onto the desk where some book was put. It burst into fire too.

  For a second, fire can be seen anywhere and smoke started to filling the room.

      I glanced at Priest Nev and Beeba. Their eyes told me to be ready for the end.