The Truth

She was staring at us. Her anger not gone yet. Her face still showed the anger and annoying when she looked at us.

       "Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Do you want to be a saviour again? Don't you remember what happened last time you be a saviour for someone?YOUR SISTERS?" She said. Her voice so weak but so creepy.

      Your sister? What she mean, your sister? Kevin looked at me. There's a guilty and sadness behind his eyes. Did Kevin ever tried to save Rine? From what? Who was the woman in front us if it was not Rine?

      "It not going to happened again, Emma" Kevin said. His face was full with hate.

      "How?" The woman said then laugh. "It will going to fun if... I'm not take her soul first. A fun game would be interesting." She said and then vanished. I looked at Kevin.

       "I really going to die .."  I said. I'm not crying because the sentences already suit on my mouth.

        "No. Trust me." Kevin said. Tried to calm me down. He moved my head till I saw his face. "It not going to happened again because I love you like I love my sister." He said and brought me to his calm hug again. "Clara... I need you to tell me everything that you see in your dream..."

    I nodded and start to tell him everything that I saw in my dream. He listen seriously. Sometime I saw his face shocked and confused. Until I reach the last dream, nothing happen like the circumstances allowed me to speak about it.

    I ended it and looked at his respond. He take a hard breath.

     "It start after we moved to the house... 10 years ago. Rine was 10 years old that time. I have other sister. 2 years older than Rine. Her name was... Clara same like you. I was 5 that time and still don't know anything. One day Rine told Clara and me about a women names Emma. We believe her. Rine said she was so nice and always keep her safe. She ever told us that Emma helped her make the dog own by our neighbour go away. But what we heard that... The dog has been cut into a piece. The body of the dog was under the tree of our backyard. More horrified us was... The dog's head was hanging on the tree. The neighbour's daughter told us that she saw Rine do that thing. We don't believe it. We put a CCTV there."

  Kevin take a breath before continued, "A week after the thing happen our neighbour's daughter vanished. They search for her for 2 week and found her behind the same tree we found the dog. She was buried there,dead. Dad has been arrested because the CCTV showed father do something behind the tree and till now... He still in jail. Our neighbour moved away. We don't believe it but we don't have any of alibi to make dad out from the jail." Kevin stopped. I was looked at him, surprised.

       "Since the accident, we felt scared. We thought that the accident has a tie with Emma, Rine 's friend. We want to meet her. One day Rine said that Emma just behind her... I saw it but Clara,my mom and my grandpa didn't saw it. Mom told her to stop being a friend to that woman. She said yes."

    " 2 years after the circumstance be calm, Emma come back. Rine said she gave her a beautiful doll. We are at the beach and ready to going home. My mom and me walked to the car first and Clara with Rine still taking picture at the high cliff that showed a beautiful landscape. We just wait in the car. Suddenly, Rine come while crying. She said Clara throw the doll away. We ran to the high cliff and saw nothing but the doll was lying on the ground while it's hand showed under the high cliff. Mom looked under the high cliff and screamed. Clara was lying there. Her head has wrecked. It was so horrified. Since the accident Rine always quiet. We moved away immediately. Nothing happened in 4 years. " Kevin stopped again. I know he felt so hard to spoke about it.

      " we don't know that Rine always going to the house because it not sold yet. Until she disappeared for a long time, 1 month. We thought that she joined her club group but the police met us and told us that the other villager found her dead body in the house after a strong and weird smell bothered whoever past the house. The police said she commit suicide." Kevin looked so sad. "This all because that stupid bitch!" He screamed let out all his anger.

     "Calm... Down.. Kevin..." I said tried to calm him down.

     "Many people die just because that demon." Kevin said. "She must be killed. Her place was at hell not here!" Kevin said in calm voice. He looked at me. "No one will start a turn"

     I smiled. He was so brave. I know he will never fall down.

     "Whatever happened... Please promised me that you'll believe in yourself. Don't fall down. You are brave, I know it." He said.

      I nodded and said. " I promise..." As I said it we heard grandpa screamed.

      "Remember what I said. Be brave. Don't go anywhere... Wait here... I love you." Kevin said and walked away.

      I love you. That make me smile. I was fall in love with her word. I am still young but this feeling never ran away from being in me. I waited for him.

The circumstances change and I felt so alone. There is no sound of something or anything.  Suddenly,

     "Hey... Sweetheart..." The cold air touch my skin. I turn around and there she in Samson. She opened her mouth and like want to bite me. I screamed aloud. I closed my eyes.

      I felt like my soul has fly away. I felt like something got in through me. My head felt heavy and I want to screamed but I can't. I felt a pain that I never feel before. It's hurt. I felt my body moved but it seem like it moved not by me but something. Then I saw blank.

I've been possessed.