The End

Clara POV

Hot. My lung felt so heavy.

As I opened my eyes, all I can see was fire everywhere. A smell of lavander perfume sorround me and familiar soft skin touched my cheek, it was my mom. My mom, my dad, Bryan, Beeba ,Kevin and a Priest was close their eyes, they were praying. Then I saw another figures in the fire. An unliving figures.

The smoke made me hard to concetrate of the circumsrances as it bothered my view and made me hard to breath. We were sorrounded with fire an unliving figures.

All the unliving figure look at me, sending a look of warning and they looks so scare but not moving toward us. Then I heard a crash. The fire has reached the ceiling and make some of the ceiling wrecked and fall down. It could fall upon us and hit us to death.

At that time everything made me scare and everything was not what I imagine before. I had a feeling that it will not going to be alright in the end.

I felt so scare and unable to speak. I need to tell them to be careful. Just before I can say anything, I saw an unforgotten face, Emma. It moving toward me and became nearer. My heartbeat became faster than before. Did she tried to possessed me again?

I will never make it happened again. Strenght fullfill me and I don't know what I was thinking but I got up and hit Emma using the wrecked chair. A desire of wanting to kill came to me. Everyone was surprised causing them stop praying. That hit not bothered her anyway.

  She got up and stood there. Slowly she showed her face and I saw her mouth whispering something. Like a flashback, my hearthbeat stop and I'm asking myself. Did I... ever whisper it? That It's your turn?

Emma's eyes turn red and an hideous smile appeared behind her hair that cover her right eye. She ran toward me and before I can say anything, darkness fullfill me but I don't think I was possessed.

I was in the same room again. It was Clara's bedroom and Rine's bedroom. There were no voices can be heard except the sound of me, breathing. I wandering around the room trying to figure out why I was here.

Something whispering around me but no one there. I did not felt very scary because the circumstances were full of light like it was day. The whisper were hard to understand.

Then I heard a laugh from two girl from out the door. Automatically I opened the door.

  "Woah did you see that? It open by it self!" The first girl that look younger spoke. I look at them,amazed. Did I do that?

   "You are scaring me, Rine" the older says. She look at the door.

   "I did not mean it, Clara" Rine says and jump onto the bed. I closed the door and I caught Clara's glance. She did saw me.

   Clara joined her sister on the bed and she look like did not care about my existence. A thought came across my mind. Who are you Clara?

  "Last night I talked to my friend. She said she can't help me as she was busy working for her master at home" Rine says. I sat on the edge of the bed.

   "Who's your friend?" Clara face turn annoyed.

  "Emma. I told her that I miss grandma... and you know I really want to meet grandma again" Rine says. Her voice sound so sad and slow.

   "Then, what did she said?" Clara asked. I realized she were looking at me quietly every minute. Looking scare.

  "She told me to play this" Rine took out an ouija board from under the bed. "We can meet grandma by saying spirit, spirit in the world send our grandma here so we can meet her, thats all. Great isn't?" Rine look happy but a little bit weird so I went closer to her.

    "Yeah... It's great." Clara was thinkin. "Then?"

    "This is grandma's coin. I took it from her box last night. " Rine said and put the coin on the ouija board. "Give me your hand"

  Clara take out her hand from behind. I gasped as Rine cut Clara's finger's skin causing a drop of blood fall onto the coin.

"Ouch what are you doing!" She says and pull her hand from Rine's.

   It's your turn...

A whispered from somewhere can be heard. Soon after the whisper was heard, Rine cut her finger and blood drop onto the coin. I look around, looking for someone or something that whisper it but then i realized it came from me.

Clara eyes grew bigger when she glanced at me again. She scream.

....

Priest Nev held me trying to calm  me up. I was screaming and crying like crazy but then I felt calm again. He lift up his hand toward Emma and said aloud " in the name of the Father, and The Son, and the holy spirit. I command you Demon Of Emma to back to your place, the Hell!" He said.

For the first time since we came to this place, Emma look so weak and scary. Now she totally captured.

Emma screamed so loud and made the fire even bigger. She crying, screaming and begging many time. The scream stopped then I saw an explode from her or it is just a light that coming from somewhere taking Emma with it.

Finally i can breath. It felt like a thousand bag has been take off from my back. I forgot about what I saw or what Emma tried to made me watch for no reason or.. Is there any reason?

All is over. I felt weak. I heard a scream, a police siren sound and a sobbing. All the voice mixed and I don't know where all the sound come from. Thanks God..

I saw the ceiling was full of orange colour. Then I realized, everyone gone and it just me and my mind talking. My eyes stuck on the ceiling again. It fall down and I heard a scream. I saw a door and I was moved toward it.

I heard a crying, begging, asking for help and thanks. Where did all it came from? I felt like I've lift up by someone. I got into a darkness. Again.

......

I opened my eyes and saw Kevin sleep beside me. I felt like the time has turn around. I remembered the time when I woke up at the house and saw him.

"Hey..." I said tried to woke him up. I want to looked at his opened eyes. He moving and slowly his eyes open.

"Hey... You're okay.. Its over..." He said. His eyes looks sad. He have crying before...

"Thank you..." I said. I smiled. He kissed my hand and put his head on my hand, I felt safe and warm.

Then the door creaked opened and I saw my dad and Bryan. I waited for anyone else to come but no one come after them. Where is mom and Beeba?

I looked at Kevin. His sad eyes and his hold on my arm that began more tight answered my question. "Sorry." He said slowly.

I felt my tear have fall down.