Samson the Spirit

I was woke up in the morning and felt impossible to open my eyes but as I opened my eyes, I saw him. I totally surprised with what I saw in front of me and a gasp escaped from my mouth. Him that mean a boy on my bed.

   "Who are you? How you can get in here?" I said,affrighted. My voice was weaker than I thought. I pulled my blanket till it covered half of my face, showing only a pair of eye of mine.

   "I'm Samson..." He said slowly and gentle. We silent for a minute. He waited for me to talked. "You can see me." He said, finally. I looked at him in puzzled for that sentence he said. For a sudden I laughed.

   ... I dunno why I'm happy to having a stranger in my room..

   "Of course I can see you. What you think you are?" I asked like a stupid girl and looking at him like he did something funny.

    "I don't know... A ghost, a ghoul, no.. I'm spirit... Good spirit." As he said that word. I laughed again.

   "Are you kidding me?" Then I continued laughed. I totally forget with what happened last night. I felt... today Is a new life.

I can felt an aroma of sweet lavender. Familiar smell. Yeah i remember the smell.  It made me sleep calmly last night. Maybe it from him. It calm me.

   Many thought running in me. Mom,dad and Bryan. They didn't care about me. I hate them.

    "I'm not kidding on you. I will prove it to you." He said with his sharp eyes. As he said it, Bryan walked into my room. I expected he gonna give me a smile but he not showing any reaction and just sat beside me without asking about Samson. Samson just sat beside me.

   "Clara, you talking alone?" He said and continued. "Look Clara... I know you felt disappointed with what mom and dad said. Believes me they didn't mean it. They also did'nt know what they are doing.  It all because the letter that Adycka write. They..." Bryan stopped. "Urm. Anyway, please just trust me..." He continued.

   I felt like I want to cry again. But Samson whispered in my ear. "Don't cry..." His voice make me calm.

    "I'll try to forget it" I said and a small smile appeared on his face. "Bryan didn't you see who beside me?" I asked him. He looked at me surprised. I thought he saw Samson but then his happy face turned pale and worry.

     "What are you talking about? There's no one beside you. " He said and shaked his head. "I thought I can help you but Clara are you truly sick?" He touch my forehead.

    Sick. Crazy. Hate it."Stop it!!!" I said aloud. He surprised with my action. I don't know where was this feeling came from. I just want him to go away and stop talking to me. "You don't need to see him. Get out! I'm enough talking to you.  Get. .. out!!!" First time in my life, I screamed at him and pushed him as strong as I can. I didn't know what to think. All I want to do is to be alone.

   Bryan walked out from my bedroom quickly. I don't know whether he angry or scary with my reaction. All I can see on his face was his terrified face. My heart felt so hurt.

   All of what happened make make me crazy. I turn to Samson. He smiled. I don't know but his eyes tell me to stay with him, believes in him. His smiled calmed me.  His gaze attract me to be with him.

"I trust in you..." I said to him.

"Thank you, my lovely..." He said with his sweet voice. He come closer and kiss my forehead.

    We started to know each other. Every time I saw him I felt calm. I called it Love. I believed that he was a good spirit sent by God to be my savior and cure to my sadness.  Everything that happened to me I told him.

   He always by my side even when I'm in school. I felt like something got into me. I didn't care what other students said about me. I felt my life became free after met Samson. He is my life...

   Nothing happened to me since Samson came to my life. He just like a shield for whatever want to bother me when I was sleep and when it was dark.  I forget about Adycka like she never exist from my life.

   I sat on the bench with Samson at school. Everyone staring at me but I ignored it because my eyes was on Samson.

    "She became crazy after Adycka's death."

  " I'm sure that she was the reason Adycka decided to commit suicide. They were close each other but so sad with what she did to her."

I heard a conversation of a group of girl talked each other behind the tree where I sat with Samson.

    "Go to hell, bitch!" I stand up and turn around to face them. I screamed at them. I felt so angry. They walked away while their sharp eyes on me. They still whispering each other. "I wish they just die" I said to Samson angrily.

   "They will." Samson said and kissed me on the forehead. I like him because he was the only one who understand me. I smiled.

  Without aware someone was looking confusely from start till the end of the scene not far from there.

***********

   I walked in to the kitchen slowly. Everything change. Although my family ate together at breakfast time, lunch time, tea time and dinner time, they never spoke even one words. But I don't really care about it, anymore.

    But today I will hear they talking."Clara we heard that you always talking alone at school. It not happened in school only but in this house too. Please Clara stop to imagine the thing that doesn't exist" dad said in low voices. I hate to heard it.

    "And you start to be so naughty at school. Please be polite to your friend. Don't put a shame on our family's name" Dad continued.

   "I don't want to eat anything today..." I laid the spoon on the plate that still have food on it. They just change my mode and I'm totally hate it.

   Mom and Bryan look at dad. Feeling sad. I know they want us to be happy again. Be happy family again. I want it but they make me felt hurt and I dunno how to pretend like I felt normal.

   I ran to my bedroom and I realized my tears has drop. I laid myself on the bed and I started to crying again.

  I hate all the people that said I'm crazy! Samson appeared beside me. He grinned at me. I smiled. I know it was a time for me to calm my mind.

I need him....