The Dream

It was rest time  when I decided to find Adycka at school canteen. I was walking passing the two junior boy under the tree,eating hambuger. I don't care about them at first before i heard my name in their conversation.

    "Hey... Look at the new student. She's Clara Steward.  I heard that she and her family live in that cursed house" whispered the boy to his friend, slowly but enough to made me hear. I stopped on my track and watch them. 

   "Yeah..." Answer his friend. His voice turn to slowed after saw me looked at them. Realized that they has stopped talking about me I chose to walk quickly as i can, leaving them which i don't know will they talking about me again or just shut up their mouth, scary if the curse get on them.

     Its been one week two days since I started studying in this school but there still many pupil in this school talk about me. Sometimes i felt like going to be crazy by yelling at everyone. THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF! THERE'S NO CURSE.

    But i know it does'nt true. The curse alive.

I ever thought that what happened to me in that house has a tie about the curse that Adycka told me. But I'm not sure... Adycka know everything and i want to know that everything.

   I took a seat for 2 people when i reach Canteen. Adycka was not there but i know she'll be there anytime and i just need to keep my eye on the canteen front gate.

From a far I saw Adycka with her cute purple bag, passing the canteen gate.  She was the only people who know about what happened to me including Bryan.

" Hye..." I said as Adycka sat beside me giving her a greeting smile. Suddenly, I felt hurt over my head. I gasped a little.

"Hye... You look unwell. Are you sick?" Adycka said while her hand on my forehead. She was checking on my temperature. "You know what?  You got a high temperature. I think you getting ill. I will bring you to school's clinic." Adycka hold my hand and brought me to the one room beside Mr Steve's room.

"I don't know but my head feel so heavy when I woke up this morning" I said weakly. Yes... I felt so hurt over my head in the morning like its been hit by something hard.

"You should take a rest. I will told teacher about this... Don't worry." Adycka said. I laid on the bed in the room. My attention was on the ceiling and suddenly I felt like want to sleep.

This thing has happened before...

The last thing I saw was Adycka waving her hand at me before walk out from the room before I truly sleep, falling into a darkness.

     A sound of a mini bell woke me up. I looked around with my half open eyes. That room looks familiar. Then I saw a girl with a boy. They are naked. That time I realized it was in my house.

The boy kissed the girl. They seem like didn't see me. They start to walked to the bed and I heard their conversation.

"I love this house. You never tell anyone that I live here, did you?..." She said.

"I wouldn't tell anyone... I've promised" the guy said as he pushed the girl onto the bed. As he turn around, I can see a knife behind him.

No! I scream but I don't think that I was exist in their eyes.

" Don't you ever try to tell anyone..." She said,smiled.She was enjoyed the thing they make without realized that now her life was reaching the end.

The boy gave her a smile.  Totally full of lie and hatred.  His hand gently landed over the girl's neck. "But... I'm always throw the promise away. It was useless" Said the guy full of meaning.

"What do you mean with that, Andrew?" The girl still smiled. I realized that my mouth and heart can't stop said no! Run!

The guy didn't reply but holding her neck strongly making the girl's eyes bigger.  She tried to kick him but he was too strong. "Go to hell!"  He showed the knife and without any warn, it landed on the girl's chest 2 times before let it planted on her chest.He killed the girl. He took his cloth and put the girl hand over the knife. Smile was on his face.

I heard a clap behind the door.

"I like it Andrew! Everything will be our" A woman appeared behind the door and gave the guy an hug. She wore a black glasses.  "She looks like has commit suicide. Poor Rine..." she said then laugh.

They vanished behind the door. I looked at the girl who they called Rine. I know she still breath but lifeless.Suddenly I saw her get out from the bed weakly and moved toward the window. Her face full with anger.

"I ....promised that ...I will... kill you. Both ...of you..." As she said that she fell down and gave her last breath.

Her dead-open eyes staring at me like she saw me. Then I saw she smile.

I screamed.

"In the name of The Father, and of The Son and Of the Holy Spirit.. Amen" My eyes open and I can see a man with a priest's cloth, Adycka and Mr Steve around me.

   "Clara are you okay?" Mr Steve asked me.

   "What's going on here? What happen to me?" I'm not answer Mr Steve's question.

   " You seen like have been possessed at the time I'm back to took my wallet. You scream and can't stop. Mr Steve called Father Nev to calm you down." Adycka said.

   " What do you mean with I've been possessed ?" I said in surprise. It feel like I've been woke up from nightmare.

   "Keep your heart calm,child." Said Father Nev. Mr Steve thanked him before he walked away.

   "I'm going to pour you a water. Take care of her, Adycka." Said Mr Steve before he walked away too. I took a breath and looked at Adycka.

   "I don't remember what happen" I said in slow voice. Adycka was queit a minute before looking at me. "Why that face you give me"

   "Don't let the thing controlled you. Do you want to know what has you said?" I nodded my head. " you said No! Don't! Run Rine! You said the name of death person!" She said before she realized that she been telling me something she shouldn't tell me."shit, ma mouth!"

   "Who's Rine?" I asked her slowly.

    She looked at me with her guilty face. " I really, really can't see you like this... You're my friend and I know you need to know it even it danger for myself.." She said before continued.

   "Rine was someone who dead in your house 4 years ago. She has commit suicide. The police found her dead in her room while her wide open eyes staring at the mirror. She live there alone. Even you know that a family before your family is an harmony family... But the truth is they are not. I can't tell you more..."She's about to stopped talking but then she sighed.  "She's friend of mine... Her death made me trauma for a year. I'm older than you Clara. Everyone said she was committed succeed but i know it more than that. After the accident many people die because of bad luck. I know there's something and i ever trying to find it out but i ended with my sister with her grave." she said in a low voice.

"She's been murdered..." I said slowly. Adycka look at me surprisely but it turn sharply. I'm surprise with her looks.

   "Yes she is..." She said and then laugh. Mr Steve came in and Adycka start to be normal again. She looks at me with her sad eyes and without a word she walked out from the room.

  I'm surprise with her face. Its look like something got into her. Mr Steve told me to eat the medicine and drink the water. As I'm finished, Bryan appeared at the door.

   "Poor girl. Ready for home?" He said.

Home...

I gulped. I just nodded my head and followed Bryan from behind. I caught Adycka figure sat at the bench under the tree. I'm not really sure it was Adycka because she is staring at me with her sharp black eyes.