The Spot

It was 3 weeks since the first day we live here. No weird thing happened in 1 week. After what happened in the school clinic, I felt scared to walk into any rooms in that house without Bryan beside me.

    During this week I tried to be brave by joining my classmates chating and gossiping.Thanks God they're friendly and nice actually.

    But when I asked about my house they were just looked each other and said ,"Its only urm... Nothing maybe a new people like you don't need to know it." Then they will pretend like there is something they must to do and one by one leave me sitting alone.

     I've already knew from Adycka but something forced me to find it out more even Adycka has warned me.

    I need to fix myself. That night,  I challenge myself by walked into the verandah without someone with me. Verandah was use to be the first place I will go when I felt bored at my old home.

     I was at the verandah now. Long time ago it was my routine to be alone at verandah to feel the beauty of nature. Two minutes there made me finally felt better and brave. I like to heard the owl sound and the wind. I sat on the chair and looked at the sky that full with a beautiful stars everywhere.

      I closed my eyes as the wind softly touched my neck and felt thankful with what has God gave to all human in this world. Suddenly, I felt like the cold wind felt weird on my neck. It didn't gone but stayed and even colder. My hand touched my neck and stop. Nervously, i gulped.

     I was touching someone's hand. Her or his hand was so cold like a block of ice. My heartbeat became so fast like it wanna burst out from my body. I want to scream but my voice stucked in my throat and run but my leg seemed to be glued. I can't make my hand get away from the unknown's hand. I felt someone was behind me waiting for me to turn around.

   I was freezed.

    "Bryan is it you? Don't played on me." Steadily, my voice came out but it nearly can't be heard.

"Bryan?" I asked again and more loud. Trying to be brave.  Suddenly I heard a familiar voices.

I'm so sorry Clara...

It was Adycka's voice. She came to my house?  I turn around exitedly but nobody there. Adycka never went to school after what happened in the clinic and I miss her so much. I wondered why?

   "Clara? Why do you calling me? " Bryan appeared at the door. He look so worried.

   "Nothing..." Slowly but still can be heard. I still confused. Where did the voice came from? Who had touching me on my neck?

     "And what the hell has happened to your neck? Did you have been hit by your friend? Be honest!" Said Bryan firmly as he walked toward me, with his worried face. I looked at him puzzled, dunno what he means.

    I ran inside and  reached for a mirror beside the old clock and looked at my neck. There was a blue spot like a bruise and seemed like I had been hit. I did not felt anything from that spot. What happened to my neck?

     "I don't know... Maybe because I've hit the hard thing in my class..." Answered me so Bryan would not asked me any question.

    He took a deep breath. "Go get yourself a scarf. Mom and dad will angry and give you many question if you not covered it up," Said Bryan. He stopped at the stair before turned around to face me, " because it looks like a love bite too." He chuckled.

    I rolled my eyes.

    He was about to walked away before stop to faced me. His face looks serious. "Before i forget. Mom and dad want to speak with you at dinner time." He said again in a low voice. I nodded my head.

    There was something weird and sad tone in his voice and it make me wondered why? What mom and dad want to say to me?

    After wore the only one scaft I had, I walked in to the kitchen slowly and I saw them was eating. Everyone was quiet and acted weird. I sat beside Bryan and began to eat too.

     I tried to find a word to speak. "Mom... Dad... Bryan said that there's something that you want to tell me.. What is it?" I asked after everyone finished their dinner.

      Mom took a breath then looked at dad then me. "We want you to do some Psychiatric therapy for 3 month or less based on your condition"

      "What.." My eyes grew bigger in disbelief.

      "No hear me carefully, some of the teachers in your school said...that you're getting... worse and need to meet the doctor for that Psychiatric therapy.." Mom said. Its look like its not mom. How can a mother said to her daughter that her daughter was crazy? Although she not mention the word, Psychiatric therapy enough to tell me that they were saying I'm crazy.

    "I'm not crazy so why do i need to meet that kind of doctor? And what make you believe that I'm crazy? I'm normal as you can see right in front of you! " I said in a loud voice.

     "Clara! be polite to mom" Bryan said firmly making me annoyed.

     " We got a news from the school telling that you screamed without reason  causing the priest to blessed you. Is not that worse, Clara? Tell us about that, Clara. You didn't tell us anything about you got into clinic because getting ill that time." Dad said. Bryan just sit queity.

    "Yes... I got into the school clinic because I felt unwell.. Yes.. I've been screaming in that clinic just because I got a bad dream it is uncontrolled... That was all." I said firmly.

     "Bad dream with priest came along? I don' t know what are you dealing with, honey"

      "What that suppose to mean?" I asked them felt uncomfortable.

       Mom handed me an evelope with my name written on it. It was from Adycka. "What is this?"

         "Just read it Clara." My dad commanded.

Dear my friend,Clara
It chasing me. In my dream and in my life...
I saw it, Clara... It scary me.
Can't hold it anymore.
Be careful...
At the time you read this
Maybe I have die..

DEAD BY YOU

      "Dead... Adycka..." My heartbeat became fast and i need an explanation. My eyes that already full of tears looked straightly at the three person in front of me.

      "Adycka was dead..." Dad said. As he said the last word, I felt my heartbeat stop.

     "What?! What happened dad? Tell me what happened?!" I said half scream. I felt my tears cant stop running over my cheek.

      I've imagine I'm going to meet her tomorrow, telling her stories and chatting. The tears fell down again and again

    "She has commit suicide... She hanging herself at her room last night. And ... She make the note for... You..." Said Bryan.

      The last sentences in the note make me gulped. It was written in blood. Its not Adycka handwriting. I looked at them.

    "What she means with 'it'? That's why we want you to meet the doctor and tell about what has you saw. What is 'it'" Mom said.

    "I don't know mom! I don't know what this letter mean?" Then I realized. I looked at them. "So you all... Think that I was the cause she commit suicide?" I asked. They just quiet. I bited my lower lips. "That's why you all said me crazy... Gosh she's my friend! Holy Shit"

     I ran into my bedroom and crying. They didn't chase me. My heart felt hurt by them. I locked the door and continued crying on the bed. Who is behind this incident?

    Someone laid beside me and brushed my hair to calm me down. I ignored it and fall into a calm deep sleep.