Another Dream, a Wish

Samson never appeared in front of me again. I began to realized what happened. It seem like I have stuck in the house's story. I was the only one who can see it. They just... Fine. Mom, dad, Bryan... They all just not like me... I felt weak. Why should it happened to me?

I walked into the class and everyone looked at me sharply. I sat beside the empty table where Adycka should sat now. She's gone all because of me.

   I sat and looked at them. No friendly smile can be seen from them. They totally looks like very angry to me. I can see the anger in their eyes.

"She's the cause of Adycka's death."

"She put a curse on her"

 "She's truly a killer. We should not trust her"

"She's began to be crazy... Don't you see?"

   I heard everything what they has been said. Just in front of me. It extremely hurt me. I ignored that even I can felt a tears in my eyes waited for me to burst it out. They don't know everything that I got through. They don't know how it feel when being in my position.

"Tiara death must be her fault too,maybe"

 I wish I can throw all of the thing that can shut up their mouth. Yes. I truly can't hold it anymore. If I wait any longer it probably just killing me inside. I stood up even Mrs Helen came in. She look at me full of confusion after saw my reaction. I said in loud voice to make them hear what I will said.

   "Say it more and waited for your turn!"

   No. It was not what I want to say. All the student in class looked at me scarily. They looks at me like I'm someone who kill their mommy. It was a face that will never forgotten by me.

  I looked at Mrs Helen that stood up in front the door. Her face looks surprised. I ran out from the class. I ran to the street 13. All I want is back to the home and face Rine to tell her stop from made me suffering.

Kevin followed be from behind. I don't realized about it. I ran as fast as I can before something caught my attention. Someone standing in the middle of the road as a car behind him. It was an old man. I ran to helped him.

 But as I caught his hand,all I can felt is a cold air. I can't touch him. He was dead. Its not an human at all.

    "Clara!"someone push me before I got knocked down by the car. Its Kevin. "Don't you know it tried to kill you?" Asked him worriedly.

 "It? Who?"I felt weak again.

"Samson"

I gulped. Hard to breath."Kevin... When will this end? Do I need to die to end this fucking thing?" I cried as Kevin hug me."what it want from me?"

    "Shhss... Don't ever think like that. You will make it worse. She liked the fear that you felt. Be strong.." He tried to make me calm. But I felt never calm.

    He send me until the door of my house. Mom and dad hug me tightly and looks so worry.  "We glad you are safe, honey"

Something make me surprised. They told me that all my classmate including Mrs Helen got hysteria.

Say it more and waited for your turn!

I make it worse.

My tears burst out. I ran to my bedroom. I forgot to thanked Kevin but I can't hold it anymore. I felt scare but my bedroom is the only place that can make me calm.

I reached for the door handle and opened the door. Slammed the door hardly make my heart calm even more. I closed my eyes tightly as I laid myself on the bed and hoped that I will sleep quickly and I got it. But I dreamed again.

I looked all around me. I was surrounded by darkness. I felt scare... No one with me. I need someone to guide me a way to get out from here. But... I don't want to wake up because I know I will met the same darkness in reality.

    "Clara... Help me!" The darkness became disappeared and change to place that seem unfamiliar. I heard Adycka's voice.

   Then I saw her sat in the chair while wrote something at her desk using a black pen. She's cried and choking.

She laughing and cried again like a crazy girl. It seem like she tried to controlled herself. Suddenly, he bitted her finger strongly and a pull a nail from his finger. It totally surprised me.

Blood came out with something like a piece of meat. I looked in horrified while my heartbeat began fast. She laughed then wrote again using her bleeding finger with unknown smile on her face.

 I looked at her sadly. He laughed like a crazy girl. She took a rope and hang it on the fan. I can see she tried to fight something in her body. She refused to stand up on the chair but she seem like forced by something to going up. I closed my eyes as she put her head in the middle of the rope. She stood on the chair to reach her head to the rope.

Her face full of sadness as the chair fell down.

"Arghh!!!" She screamed. Her dead eye looked at me. And the darkness surrounded me again. Someone appear. She was Adycka.

"As long as you remember me, trust me I'll be there for you..." she said and smiled.

   I miss her. I miss her so much.

  "Help me end this story... Please.." I said cried.

   She just smiled and disappeared. I cried and screamed her name many time. Hoping that she will back.

   I woke up as I felt someone called my name. It was mom. I hugged her and she hugged me too. I hoping that she know and understand me but she'll not. She will never know...