Kevin

I walked around the garden waited for Samson to appeared. I felt like a stupid girl. Something always trying to appeared in my mind but I don't know what.

   "Hye."  I heard a guy voice behind me and I smiled.

   "Sam..." My word stop at my throat and my eyes grew bigger as i turned around. I thought it was Samson... "Who are you?" A guy grinned at me and gave me a gentle stare. It was not Samson. I took a step back.

    He putted his hand over his hair before he spoke. "I'm Kevin..." He said slowly but gently. He move forward and I took a double step.

  "Don't you try to get near. What do you want from me? Want to said me crazy?" I said stupidly. "Samson!" I'm looked around and called out Samson's name but Samson is nowhere to be seen.

"No. Stop looking for that bullshit spirit," His voice was cold. "He can't come."  I looked at him immediately. 

    "Do you mean that... you can see him to?  Why can't he come? Here always here for me... and he promised me." Asked me like a baby need a mommy. I saw his mouth whispering something suddenly I felt a sound of 'innnn' in my head. Then I felt like I've been woke up from sleep. I gasped. "Erggh.." I touch my head that felt hurt.

   "Calm down... Are you okay? Are you realize now?"Kevin asked me gently while his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. I really, really don't understand what happened. I wrapped my face with my hand.

"What have I did?" I asked him sadly. "What happened to me?" My tears burst out and I'm choking.

  Kevin looked at my eyes. His smile full of happiness. "You has been save by God. Do you remember anything?" He sat beside me on the bench where Samson and I always sit.

  Samson's face, Adycka's death and crazy thing appeared in my mind. I closed my eyes tightly."It make me crazy. All the thing that happened totally make me crazy. My life change just in a minute. My life totally destroyed." I talked to Kevin while my tears can't stop streaming down my cheek.

  He gave me a sympathy looks. "I see it... I can help you."

   I looked at him hopefully but I think it is futile. "How can you help me in this situation that has no tie with you. You don't know anything. You don't understand anything." It felt so hard to speak with anyone including him who standing in front of me. "I'm scare if I be the one who cause people die."

   "I do. I ever past this problem... I can't tell you more" I saw his reaction turn to serious. "You causing no people die. You must believe it"

I can't tell you more...

   That was what Adycka always said. I gasped and looked at him." Yes.. Don't tell me more. Don't tell me anything. I don't want anyone get hurt including you."

"If you don't want anything happen, will you follow my advice?" He said to me. His blue eyes told me to believe. "You can trust me. I'm not a spirit. I am a human like you and I know what's going on." With his reaction, I know that he mean it.

"I don't know whether to trust you or no. But yeah I really, really need help. I will."I nodded my head slowly and said it.

"First, don't forced anyone to tell you the truth about your house and... Be careful with Samson. He want to possessed you. Believe me if you follow him, you only make you way to met your death" he said seriously. I gulped.

Samson... But he's looks so good to me. He always make me felt safe.

"He's good. He doesn't make any harm to me." I said in puzzled.

Kevin just shake his head. "You don't know the truth about him. He just want you to death. He just want to take you with him." He said while smiling but it sound firmly.

"Take me to where?"

"To hell, maybe" he said confidently and it make me gulped. "He'll make you kill someone and you got yourself into serious crimes or he'll make you be a serial killer so when you dead you'll be able to go to hell"

I scared to talk. Samson is dangerous. "What should I do now?" I said slowly.

"Don't worry. Just pray a lot" he said,smiled. I realized that I forget to pray since what happened. I forgot everything. I forgot about my creator. I forgot God.  I smiled to Kevin.

"Thank you..." I said.

"Tiara die last night. Poor Tiara." I heard someone said a name that familiar to me. Tiara is the name of the girl who said me crazy at the time Samson and I sat here. I gasped. The sentences that I've said before running in my mind.

I hope she just die...

She will...

That was me.
I killed her.

Kevin looked at me. "Not you. It kill her " Kevin said like he can read my mind. He said it. What truly happen? What he means with it.

************************************

I laid on my bed thought about the start of what happened and it end up with me thinking about my future that was not really clear. All that thing that happened make me feeling unwell. I want to cried hardly.

     The room was cold.

   "Hey my lovely." There he is. Samson. I felt a cold sensation running over my body. For the first time in forever, I'm scare with him. I prayed in my heart hoping that he'll go away from me.

He looked at me sharply. "Don't you dare to do something."His voice became different! His voice was rocky and it is not a boy voices. I look at him but he was not a Samson I know anymore. He changed to a girl with scar all over her face and body. She's naked. She hold a knife with blood covering its shiny blade. I screamed. It crawled toward me. Slowly. Her mouth keep whispering,

Its your turn....
Its your turn....

   I screamed louder. My stomach's skin been pushed by something sharp and it get through my skin with a super unknown force then it stabbed my heart. It was the most hurt feeling i ever feel.

    "Clara! Calm down!" Bryan's voice appeared. I opened my eyes and can't stop gasping.

    I hugged Bryan tightly and cried hardly."its going to kill me. Its my turn...." I cried in Bryan's hug.

Its your turn...
Its your turn...

I still can heard her voice. Its Rine.