My Brother's Girlfriend

It was Sunday and I felt so happy because I did not have to face all of the creepy student at school. I played with my phone and read some books. Sometimes, I felt like I wanted to walk around this house but I felt so dizzy to move myself out from the soft sofa.

    Bryan went out again but I did not know where he went. Bryan looked different in my eyes. The Bryan whom I used to know, always played his computer from day to night. He did not like to walk outside, even in the garden in front the house. But now, he seemed to like walking outside.

    Bryan came to me in an extraordinary way of dressing. I looked at him approvingly. He looked so... Handsome! Where would he be going again?

    "How do I look?" He asked as he swifted his body from left to right, showing off his new cool fashion style. But to me, he still looked like a nerd.

    "Awesome! Where are you going?" I waited for his answer but his attention was just on his phone. He walked towards me then sat beside me. He smiled sheepishly while looking at me.

     "I'm going to meet someone." He said cheekily and I sent him a jerk face.

   "Who's that someone?" I asked him suspiciously.

    "None of your business" he said then looked at his phone. I rolled my eyes. "Ouh... What about your day at school?" It was his turn to ask me a question. He waited for my answer.

     Taking a deep breath, I started sharing my fearing experience in school, " It was okay but... There's something weird about them... You know, I'm afraid of ghost and that weird conversation between them is always something about ghost." As soon as I finished my words, Bryan laughed.

   "You are afraid of that unreal thing? " Then Bryan laughed again.

     "There's something else, Bryan" it stopped him from laughing and he continued waiting for me to continue my speech, "My friend told me that this district has been cursed. And... Every time I talked about our house and this street, they did not want to hear anything from me. I felt uncomfortable and felt afraid that...what if the curse has been put over me too..?", I talked in slow and deep voice.

    Bryan looked at me full of sympathy. But then laughed again.

     "Don't believe with what they said Clara" he put his arm on my shoulder to calm me down.

    I nodded my head and asked, " so when will you meet your friend?"

    Bryan smiled at me. "When the clock shows 11 a.m. wake me up okay?" Although that wasn't the answer I was looking for, I nodded my head in response.

    Bryan slept on the sofa, not leaving any space for me to sit and read my favorite book. He always takes all of my belongings and even my place.

    The clock showed 10:30 a.m. I felt like I needed to go to toilet so I stood up and walked quickly to the toilet. This is my first time I walked into this toilet since we live here.

    The toilet looked so clean. Mum must had cleaned it up. I looked at my face in the mirror and washed my sleepy face. As I open my eyes, something caught my attention.

   "Mum? Is that you?" Someone was with me in the room? I could see from the mirror someone with pink shirt walking out of this room. I glanced at my back but no one was there.

    I just ignored it. It must be mum. I walked from the toilet and saw Bryan has woke up by himself. He looked at me once then waved his hand at me.

    "Goodbye!" He walked through the door. I sat on my sofa again as Bryan opened the door. Then I saw a colour of cloth that seemed familiar beside Bryan.

  BI ran through the window and tried to look who Bryan 's friend was. I covered my mouth in surprise. A girl! Bryan has a girlfriend?

    Maybe the girl was the one with me in the toilet. I took a deep breath. Luckily, it was not my imagination again. I kept reading my book until the clock showed 3 pm.

      I felt so sleepy and this feeling forced me to my bedroom. I walked up slowly up the stair. As I reach the last stair, I could feel a cold air touch my skin. And that how I realized that now, I was lonely.

     I walked quickly to my bedroom as I felt someone was following me. I could feel how near that thing was behind me. I tried to open my bedroom's door but it could not be open. "Damn it!!!!" I felt so worried and affrighted.

    The thing that I don't know seemed to be so near me. I gasped. Slowly I turned around and I saw... nothing. Slowly I take a breath again and tried to open the door. I did it so easily this time round.

     I smiled. As I walked in through my bedroom, I heard a voice. Someone was singing a song. I looked around.

    Then I saw someone who wore a pink shirt with her long hair moving along with the direction of the wind. I could not see her face but it was enough to tell me that it was not a human. Quickly I slammed the door off.

   I sat in the bed hoping that what I saw just my imagination. I cant helped myself anymore. I'm to affright then I cried until I felt like darkness was around me.

     Before my eyes truly closed I can see someone but not the pink shirt grinned at me. A boy. He gave me a smile and I can see his mouth moved. I heard every word from his mouth before I saw nothing more.

"Take a rest my lovely..."

------

"Clara! Wake up! Dinner is ready!" Mum said in front of me as I opened my eyes. I looked around. I was sleeping on the sofa with book covered my face .

"Mum? How ..." My heart beat stop as I remembered the thing that happen. I was glad that it was only a dream.

"You're not take a bath yet. Go clean yourself first." Mum covered her nose a sign of how smelly I am.

"Okay... " I smiled then walked slowly to the bathroom. I cleaned myself quickly and not dare to look at the mirror in the room. I walked quickly to the kitchen where they were waiting for me.