No More Fear

I walked in the middle of the house area. No more house. It have destroyed completely and left the gray ash that just make my shoes dirty. The air can make anyone got dizzy. I closed my eyes, feeling happy because now it end.

I am not really sure about it. Did it end just like that?

What and why did I saw the flashback of Clara and Rine playing the ouija board? But I believed that I was Emma in that flashback. She was a demon who using death people soul to live in the world.

When I thought again about all the flashback and dream, I realized there so much message in it. Deeper in my heart, I am looking for it. Looking for something call the TRUE ENDING but I am queit tired with all of this horrible thing. I don not want to take a risk and let people dying.

Emma must be an old demon who live in the area.We never know how stronger she is. How many people she have been kill just to live in this world and destroyed human? I want to know if she will use her mother and Beeba's soul to come back.

Yes. Emma took my mother and Beeba's life but I believed that Emma was gone now and no more fear can controlled us. She got what she want, the blood and people's life but this time there must be no chance of take a revenge on us. Seeing people suffer by herself was the thing she like.

My mother died because she have an illness that make her can't hold her breath when she was in the fire. Her lung can not hold the smoke that was too much. Beeba was unfortunate because the ceiling fall onto him and end his life. Everyone got a great impact from the accident. Kevin got trauma after the accident. Every situation that seem same about the accident for example, when something explode will make him scare and weak. He can't forgive himself about Beeba death. He felt like it was all his mistake because he did not protect him as well.

It must take a long time to recover his health and feeling.  It was so hurt when seeing someone felt guilty for something that not his fault.

"Ready for new life" I heard someone said behind me. My smile appeared at the same time the wind touched my skin and blew my hair slowly. I turned around and saw him, who always support me in sadness and help me in emergency time. Kevin.

  This remind me about Samson that jerk ghost. I chuckled.

"Yeah .." I said with the smile still covered my face. He come closer and before I can say anything, he put his mouth onto mine. He kissed me.

This feel so good for an end of horrible story and ...start for a new love story between us?

I realized that I started to fall in love with him every second,minute,hour and everyday.

"New life... With me?" He said and bring me into his warm hug. I felt safe, felt happy and felt everything someone want to feel.

"Sure..." I said. Holding his hand tightly as his mouth still played with mine.

"Cut. The drama's over!" Bryan came toward us. We laughed. Shameness can be seen on our faces.

Bryan my big brother, my mother's favourite boy were now a mature boy with Emily in his heart.

Emily was a sweet girl and I like her so much. Bryan was so perfect for her and they were queit sweet!

For the last time, I glanced at the spot where a house of horrible Emma stood before. I closed my eyes and felt the air that I hope I can forget quickly.

I hope it will not happened again. I hope it not happened to whoever will buy the area and I hope no more playing ridiculous game like ouija because it will just make everything get worst  and dangerous. I'm believe Emma has left this world and will not make anyone went into her game again.

Father called us from his car and told us to leave the place. I looked at the spot where long time ago, a house that full with a story that I never know was stood for a long time before escaping a sigh.

"Bye" whispered me and we drove away.

Yes it come to end. Now, we were leaving. Leaving the hurt memory there. Leaving Emma.

------------------------------------------------------
A few year later...

"Wow great home!" The twin running around the house and laughing.

"Where is it?" The first says.

  "Here! Time to call mommy!" The second says and take out a board. Ouija board.

   "Spirit-spirit in the world..."

Somewhere hiding underground she laughed. Scratching the soil above her with her knife-nail. Something need to be fix. Sharp looking eyes, unfriendly smile and unforgotten Emma whispered.

Now, it's your turn....

                          ~The End~