Her anger

The sunlight woke me up. It was 7 in the morning when mother and father went into my room. They gave me a smile and sat beside me on the bed."We think this will be the best choice to make you felt safe. " Mother said with her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure there will be another house for us?" I said in rocky voices that caused by newly-woke-up feeling.

"Hope everything gonna be alright soon as we found a new house." She continued and kissed my forehead.

When we reached the doorway, another kiss reached my forehead.

"Drive carefully, mom and dad... Goodbye. Do not worry. we'll be okay." I said.

"Just remembered this, Clara. Always pray and ask for safety from God. " My father said and smile.

"Bryan, put attention on Clara. Don't let anything happen. Okay? " Mother said before she give Bryan a tight hug.

I don't know but they seem nicer than before. Actually they always nice but where that parent who call me crazy? Sometime I thought that it was just a game made by Rine.

Bryan and me watch them drove away until they disappeared from our view and we suddenly felt sad. Bryan walked away without any word and closed the door behind me. I am standing there wondering. Anything could happen in this two to four days. Anything could happen

My mother and my father decided to find another house far away from here so I thought they finally understand how I felt. How scared I am. It means we will move away far away from the house and far away from all of the creepy thing. My mother said it will take two days to four days to find a new house because the district got a few empty house to sell.

But the fear of living in the house still can be felt even Bryan still in the house. The fear also get stronger every day like there will be something will come.

Since last night,I can't get Rine out of my mind like it will stuck there forever. I need to be brave but it can't stop me from seeing Rine shadow passing me. The shadow keep terrifying me.

There's nothing I can do to stop everything that come to my room every night. The room that once made me felt safe now totally made me afraid. But it such a relief when I finally can controlled the fear inside me.

Bryan was in his room. I realized there is something wrong in him when he just walked away into his bedroom and closed the door. His face showed how serious he is and I know he is not in a good mood. I realized about it soon after mum and dad drove away from the house's area.

Many thought rushed over my mind. Did he got a fight with Emily or he got defeated in his favourite game? No, it couldn't be. Maybe he just got a nightmare last night.

I was sitting on the sofa when the clock showed 1:00 pm. The living room felt empty without a sound from Bryan computer. The lunch on the table at the kitchen still untouched. Then, I felt a little bit worried because Bryan did not came out from his room since the last time mother and father were at home. He also not take his lunch yet.What was really going wrong with him?

I stared at his bedroom door as it can be seen from living room.I decided to knocked onto his room door.

Tok! Tok! Tok!
"Bryan... Came out. You not eat your lunch yet.." I said softly as I already knew he was in bad mood. No answer. "Bryan... It 1:10 pm now, enough with your sleep." I said more hardly and louder. No answer. I am nearly lost my temper.

Then...

"I love how you make your long hair like that sweety.. " Suddenly I heard Bryan talking but not to me. He was admiring someone's hair. Girl? In his room? Emily? But Emily's hair was short.

"Bryan! Open the door now. I'll tell mom that you bring a girl into our house!" I yelled. Hoping that he will open it. "I also will tell Emily that you did this behind her back! "

"Lovely Rine..." I am about to bang the door hardly when the word suddenly made me stop. What was happened behind the door? How can Bryan managed to say 'lovely Rine'when I already told him about that name and also the owner of that name... In this house? I was shaking. Terrified, I dialed Kevin's number but unfortunately he did not pick it up. I decided to send a short message and typed HELP. As I pressed the send button the door cracked open.

The girl with long hair, familiar black eyes, sharp-dead looking and ugly smile was staring at me. Bryan was behind her with many blood over his body. I screamed and ran to my bedroom. I prayed repeatly in heart hoping that it was only a scary imagination, hoping that she is not following. I closed my bedroom door and hardly locked it. I heard someone knocked.

I screamed hardly "Go away! Don't bothered me and my family.please...". I am breathless and hopeless. It was not an imagination again...

I continued screamed and closed my eyes. Two minutes past and then I realized it has stopped. I breath slowly and I waited for another knock.

My eyes glanced around every corner of the room hoping she not appeared in front of me. Suddenly I cried. I need everyone ... Mother, father, Bryan, Kevin...

"Clara! Clara! Opened the door. It's me, Kevin." That voice bring me a bright hope of safety. It's Kevin. I did not wait for a long time as I heard that name, I opened the door quickly.

And that time my heartbeat truly stopped. I was stuck with her gaze. I felt I lose hope and lifeless. It felt like my life will end right now, in front of this thing.

She was there holding a knife. Staring at me sharply and full of anger. She going to kill me,she will kill me...

Kevin help me...