How This Works

So this is how this is gonna work.

Each monologue will be have its own part, with the title of the monologue being each part's title (alongside a C for comedic or a D for dramatic). The format for each part will be: description (of character and monologue), average run time (if I have one; if not it'll either be an estimate or not there), suggested props and costuming, monologue, and finally any notes or ideas I might suggest for that particular monologue and the performance of it.

There will be a sort of table of contents in  the next part, consisting of each monologue and a basic summary of it, just to give you any ideas of ones you might want to read or use. If any interest you, feel free to skip ahead to it and read it. :)

And now, just a few little things before we start.

Now, I write mostly comedic monologues, but there are a few more dramatic or tragic ones mixed in there somewhere.

Also, I, Fia Goudes, own these monologues. I am the one who wrote these. BUT. I don't mind people using them. In fact, that would be great! After all, monologues are meant to be shared with the world and acted out. :) I would just love it if you told me you were going to use it (not a requirement, of course). Just DON'T STEAL IT. You can use it, but don't claim you were the one who wrote it - because you're not. :P Even if you don't read these with the intent to perform them, I hope you at least read them just for fun and are amused by them. :)

Anyway, enjoy!! :D

[NOTE: I will try to add one new monologue each Monday - Monologue Monday!! - until I have posted all of the monologues I already have written. From there updates may become more sporadic.]

[ADDITIONAL NOTE: All suggested stage directions are in italics and in *asterisks* and - as the name suggests - are merely suggested, not required. Props and costumes listed are also only suggested, not required.]