5: Things You Fight About

Clay: He doesn't speak up and he is always on the fence. For example if you go to the cinema and you want popcorn, you ask him "sweet" or "salted" he wouldn't be able to make his mind up, which is little bit frustrating.

Justin: When he tells the boys on the team about your sex life. He doesn't mean to be embarrassing, he just wants to share information and brag, but it usually backfires and the whole school finds out.

Zach: He gets so jealous, he doesn't mind you talking to the boys on the team, but outside of the team well that's a different story. If he sees you talking to another guy, he wants to know why, what about and how you know him.

Tony: Sometimes he follows you around like a lost puppy. For example you would be out on a date and you need to go to the toilet, he would ask you if you want him to come too, which is kinda cute, but a bit annoying.

Alex: You hate his dad. His dad isn't that nice to you or him and he thinks that you are distraction, you always have small arguments with his dad and so you find yourself telling Alex to stand up for you, which he doesn't do.

Bryce: The way he abandons you to attend parties and hang with the boys. He leaves when your down and happy. Sometimes you won't be able to find him for days, you can't phone him and even the boys don't know where he is.

Montgomery: How often and how much he gets into trouble at school. You always tell him to get on with the work and don't let the gossip get to him, but he never doesn't do any work and pisses off the teachers.

Jeff: He allows the girls to flirt with him and he flirts back at times slyly telling them that they have a nice smile, plays with their hair all in front of you. He's just trying to be nice, but you don't see like that. Your thinking get the fuck away from my man.