Justin Walks In On You In The Shower Ft Zach Part Six (IMAGINE)

Part five...

"Finish off the game" "I can't, Zach would kill me" "So what? Are you gonna live under your brother's rules all your life or are you gonna have some fun?" "I..." You start but he cuts you off by placing his lips onto your eyes and you could feel eyes glued onto the both of you. You kiss him back, not caring about what anyone else thinks or says, you have your own mind and perhaps Monty is right you need to step out of Zach's shadow and rules and become your own person. Plus you rarely go to house parties or stay out late with your friends, you deserve to have a little fun once in a while.

"You in or not?" He quizzes "I'm in" "Alright then, clubhouse after school" he declares, stepping away leaving your heart to race.

.
.

You slyly creep your way to the clubhouse. You knock hoping that the boys would be there before you. You wait a second and then another one until you hear "come in" from inside. You slowly open the door stepping into the gloomy clubhouse to see Bryce, sitting on the sofa, a drink in his palms. You close the door. "Hey" "Hey, Y/N" Bryce greets "Where's the others?" "They'll be here soon, they just had some business to take care of" he tells you "Come sit down" he instructs patting the seat beside him.

You take the seat, feeling his knee touch yours "You want a drink?" He asks, pushing a beer bottle full of liquid your way "No, I don't drink" "What? You've never got drunk before" "No" you repeat "Try it it's fun, trust me everyone does it" you think for a moment, you know it's breaking the law but at the same time you didn't want to be boring. "Okay" you take the beer bottle open it and take your very first sip of alcohol. It wasn't what you expected, but now you knew what the hype was about and why some many people enjoyed it, so you took another and another and another and another, finishing the bottle in less than five minutes.

"Damn, you get more turned up then your brother" he compliments handing you another cold bottle of the drink "Maybe I should slow down" you explain feeling as though you could throw up any time soon. "To stop that feeling from happening you need to carry on, it would make the game more fun" you take the drink and open it. He grabs a beer, opens it and the two of your bottles make contact "Cheers" "Cheers" you repeat back, sipping the drink.

After your second drink, you feel wheezy, but not enough not to know your surroundings or to be slurring your sentences. "When are Scott and Monty getting here?" You ask again, wanting to know to see if you would have enough time to play the game, sober up and make it home in time before your family comes to your house. "Soon, hey, why don't we play our own gam?" Bryce suggests forcing you to nod "Sure, what should we play" "A kissing game" "I don't know about that" "Come on don't be boring" "Okay, whatever" you state, the alcohol doing all the speaking for you.

He sits closer to you, his hand wraps around the back of your neck, pulling you into him. His lips make contact with yours, you kiss him back, although you wasn't really comfortable with it especially after kissing Monty just this morning. He rests his other hand on your thigh pressing down on it, you pull away from the kiss attempting to get some air and to stop this from going any further. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. I just don't want to" "Stop being a little tease" he responds forcing you back into the kiss, you attempt to pull away again, but this time the grip has you locked into one position.

Suddenly you regret even come to the clubhouse. Maybe Zach was right, maybe he does know what's best for you. Your only way of getting out of this is when Monty and Scott come. If they come.

The hand in between your thigh creeps forward as you attempt to back away, but he's just too strong for you. He pushes you down and climbs on top of you, making you sink into the sofa. His body presses into yours "Bryce stop!" You beg trying to push him off, but he takes ahold of your hands and pins them down above your head. "Just shut the fuck up" he tells you, going down to kiss you again, but the door opens, with your eyes full with tears you see Monty, standing there alone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Bryce questions Monty, anger in his voice. "I can't let you do that" "Get the fuck out!" "Monty please" you beg, hoping that he would come and be your knight in shining armour and save you. "Please" You beg again as he just stands there, your cheeks are rosy red with tears streaming down them, their a dark grey due to the mascara you applied this morning. "Leave" Bryce repeats in a more calmer tone, you watch as Monty turns back around and slowly leaves you. "MONTY!" You shout, but Bryce covers your mouth with his palm, muffling your words.