Justin Cheats (Imagine)

Yourself and Justin have been dating for a whole year and the pair of you have planned to meet up at a restaurant for your One Year Anniversary.

You are so excited for your date with Justin. You hadn't seen him for a few days at school. He had things going on at home, but you don't care. Your just happy that the two of you will finally be able to spend some time with each other tonight.

You had a nice shower and you slipped on this:

Your hair was nice and straight and the parting was placed in the centre of your head perfcectly

Your hair was nice and straight and the parting was placed in the centre of your head perfcectly. You had spent hours on your make up, even watched an Instagram Baddie inspired make up tutorial on YouTube. You left your house with enough time to go to the restaurant, take a seat and maybe even a drink.

AT THE RESTAURANT

You sat there twiddling your thumbs as you waited for Justin to arrive. He was only 15 minutes late, but you couldn't wait any longer. People that walked past stared at you. You were dressed up and sitting alone. How sad they probably thought. You huff as the door opens, but it wasn't him. It was another couple yet again.

"Would you like to order now?" You turn your head to the left to see the same waiter that had greeted you in. "I'm still waiting for someone, if that's okay" you say and ask at the same time. "Yeah sure" he walks off again with his note book and you pull out your phone and send this text to Justin:

"Where r u??? X"

You put your phone back into your clutch and wait a while and after fourty minutes Justin walks through the door with a bunch of flowers. You hate roses, he knew that, but you are more than happy and realived that he hadn't forgot about your anniversary. He walks over and kisses your check. He's hair is all over the place and he looks like he had been sweating, he smelt a little bit like it. His shirt is wrinkled, he made you look over dressed.

"I got these for you" he hands the bunch of flowers to you and you accept them as he sits down. "Thanks" you smell them. They smelt like nothing, you place them down as Justin looks at the menu. "Where was you?" You ask also looking down at the menu "My mom had things going on, sorry" "It's okay" the waiter then returns, ask the pair of you order what you wanted and the two of you recieve your food after a while.

Your ordered this:

You begin to eat the salad as you hear Justin chowing down his food, not even swallowing after every bite

"I'm so fucking hungry" he almost sprays you with his food "It shows" you annonce as he laughs. You eat your food, Justin pays and you two leave. He drops you home in his car and walks you to the door, when you notice three purple marks on his neck, looking like hickeys.

"What's on your neck?" You ask him, fully aware  of what they are "I don't know babe" he wipes his neck and looks at his hand to see nothing, but his palm. "It's a hickey, there's three of them" he laughs "C'mon babe. We haven't seen eachother in a while" he probably has more along his body so you lift up his top and expose all his tattoos and the other hickeys that were hiding behind his top.

"Where did you get them from?" He looks in the distance "Justin?" "What, Y/N?" You roll your eyes "I said where did you get them from?" You ask again, his eyes can't even look at you "I'm sorry" "For?" You question him while holding tighter onto the bunch of flowers, probably making your knuckles turn red.

"I...I slept with someone" he states, your stomach feel sick, your heart drops and you feel as though you are going to bring up your dinner. "What? Who the fuck with?" "Some girl, you don't know her" "When?" He didn't have the time to cheat, he has school and basketball and his mom "Before dinner tonight. "It made sense his hair was all over the place, he looked sweaty and smelt it, his clother were scrunched up and a mess and he was starving.

"I'm sorry baby" he tries to hug you, but your not that girl, so you press the roses on his chest "We're done" you turn around and open your front door and step in and slam the door behind you.