Tony Tells You He Is Gay (Imagine)

Yourself and Tony are good friends, your parents are good friends also and they even went to school together. You have known him since birth, you've shared baths and birthdays today growing up.

"What's going on loser?" You slam down on Tony's bed, he was watching something on his laptop, a series that he has been obsessing over on Netflix. "Nothing" "Aren't you coming to Jess' party tonight? It's going to be crazy" you inform him. "No" "Why not?" He shuts his laptop and closes the lid, he climbs of the bed and goes to the draw "You know I'm not into the high school shit."

He wasn't, he was never in the drama, he just cracked on with his work "But it's gonna be fun, come on" you sit up literally begging him to come out with you "I don't think so, Y/N" he sits on the edge of his bed, placing his head in his hands. You crawl over to him "What's wrong?" You ask, you could tell that something is wrong, that something is distracting him. He looks up at you "I have something to tell you" your heart began to pick up in speed and your stomach began to hurt with fear.

"I'm gay" relief hit you, you thought it was going to be something bad "Oh My God. I'm so happy" you squeal "I have a gay bestfriend" a smile spreads your face from ear to ear "Y/N, it's not that simple" he takes a deep breath "No one can know okay" "Why? This is good, your finally allowing people know who you are" it's true.

This is good for Tony, he shouldn't be hiding this from people "Because I'm not ready okay. Please just don't say anything" "Yeah, hey we can finally talk about all the hot boys at school, like Justin Foley and Zach Dempsey" "Justin Foley and Zach Dempsey are definitely not my type" Tony reassures you "Please don't tell me you like Bryce" you laugh. "Nah, Clay Jensson is more my type."

The pair of you cackle as always. He then helps you get ready for the party tonight at Jessica's house.

Short ass chapter, but I think I am going to add this in another imagine, which is going to be Jessica's house party, which is going to have most of the cast members, maybe all of them in the imagine.

13 Reasons Why Preferences & Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें