Your Parents Adopt Justin (IMAGINE)

"You want to what?!" You question your parents "He hasn't got anyone babe, plus he's turning 18 in a few months so before you know it he'll be out" You roll your eyes. You don't want Justin to be living in the same house you, he'll be invading your privacy plus you've had a crush on him since you could remember. Imagine if you dated that would be like incest, plus he knows that you like him and things are already awkward for you.

"Well he can't move in here there's no space" "Well we thought that maybe he could have your room and you could share with the twins or sleep in the front room" your dad chimes in, excited to finally have another male around the house. It was yourself and your two younger sisters, Khloe and Kylie who are twelve. "No, I'm not sharing with the twins. Why can't he sleep in their room?" "How inappropriate would that be?" You sigh "When is he coming?" "The next ten minutes. Imma go pick him up from the bus stop outside his mom's" he states before getting up and leaving.

You head upstairs to hang out in your bedroom.
Half an hour later...

The door opens suddenly. You look up from my phone to see Justin Foley standing there with a huge duffle bag implying that he's going to be here for a while. "Sorry, your dad said I should come up here and settle down" "It's fine" You declare standing up "Guess this room is yours now so..." you stand up attempting to leave when he stands in front of you "Thanks for this, giving up your room and everything" "Yeah, it's fine" You add strolling past him and out of the room.

The following morning.

It was time for you to get ready for school and you needed something to wear, your forgot to grab some stuff yesterday, so your only chance to get your clothes is now. You gently push your door to see Justin lying across your bed topless exposing his tattoos. The room is boiling hot so the duvet is wrapped around his waist and there is sweat streaming down his forehead. He looks cute. You smile to yourself as you gently ease your way into the room and tip toe your way towards the wardrobe. You slowly open it causing a creek to echo as you've had the same wardrobe since you was a little girl.

You grab a pair of jeans and a casual top before turning around to be met by a hard body. You look up to meet with Justin's brown eyes. "Oh sorry" you quickly apologise not wanting to wake him. He looks down at your outfit which was nothing but an oversized T-Shirt and knee high socks. Your hair was in a messy ponytail and you didn't have any make up on, you look like the total opposite of what your looked like at school, which was the only time you saw Justin apart from house parties.

"It's okay" he admits as it falls into an awkward silence "I..." he cuts you off by placing his lips onto yours. His hand cups your face as you place a hand on his arm. What the fuck you think as Justin didn't show any sign of liking you at school, fuck it you thought to yourself as you kiss him back.

This was so short but I'll probably do more than one part. Enjoy x ❤️