14: The Thing You Steal From Him

Clay: His headphones. You stole them all the time as you are careless and yours always seemed to break without you trying. You stole Clay's headphones no matter how many pairs he brought you.

Justin: Nivea Mens Afterhsave balm as you had heared that it works well as a premier. You used it once before doing your make up at home, but didn't give it back, making him having to re-buy it.

Zach: His jumpers/hoodies that are always way too baggy on you and made it look like you were swimming in the material, but you loved wearing them. It smelt like him and are so comfortable.

Tony: You steal all his aftershave, you almost have a collection of men's perfume. Everyone says that you smelt like a man (in a good way), but you couldn't resist the smell.

Alex: You steal all his dress up shirts just to wear them in bed. They went down your body and covered most of your thighs. They were comfortable and loose in hot weather.

Bryce: You stole his basketball top. You love supporting your man and wearing his top, with his number was the best way of showing it especially as he is the captain of the team.

Montgomery: His underwear. As weird as it sounds, you loved wearing his underwear and found it way more comfortable that your own. When you would stay at his house you would purposely forget yours so he had to give you a pair of his.

Jeff: You steal his jokes. When he tells them to you, you just act as if they aren't funny and hold a straight face, but can't wait to get the chance to use them. As soon as he hears you re-saying it he gives you that look.