Your Pregnant And JEFF Is The Daddy (IMAGINE)

You look down at your stomach, your flat athletic shape had died along with the abs that you worked so hard at the gym for. You sigh, you've gone fifteen weeks without telling anyone that you are pregnant, but you noted that today would be the day that you let Jeff know. The pair of you never dated, you have been best friends since you were babies, your parents are close. There's even pictures of the two of you in the bath together as toddlers. Jeff is really protective of you when it comes to boys at school and your protective over him when it comes to girls. One night you got really drunk at a party a few months ago and one thing led to another and now your pregnant, already a quarter of the way through.

You pull down your oversized top just in time before your younger sister, Alexis burst opens the door. "Mom wants you" You nod as she leaves. You take a deep breath before heading downstairs and into the kitchen to see your mom sitting around the breakfast table reading letters. "Alexis said you needed me, what's up?" "I was just going to ask you if you could baby sit tonight your dad and I are going out with some of his work friends" "Sure" You answer, knowing that I would be able to invite Jeff over so we could talk properly.

"Really?" "Yep. Can Jeff come over?" You ask "Course. Why?" "We've got an exam and I need his help" "No, why did you ask?" She questions "He can just walk in if he wants to" she continues forcing me to nod as I said my mom has known Jeff since, well he was in the womb. "Okay, well I'm going to school now" "Okay. Come straight home please" you nod before turning around and leaving.

You then head to school and spot Jeff standing alone instantly. His head is down as he looks into his phone, smiling to himself. Here goes Nothing.

"Hey Jeff" "Hey kid" he responds with his eyes still glued to the screen of his phone "Can I talk to you?" "What's up?" "It's serious so you can you please pay attention?" "One second" he tells you as he types back to whoever it is he's talking to "Who are you texting anyways?" "Mia" he announces "We met at the cinema last Friday, she's thick as fuck" "K. Can't she wait?" Jeff huffs lowering his phone.

"What's wrong with you? Are one of the boys fucking around with you, cause..." "No. It's not that. We're in big trouble" "Why?" He quizzes as his phone buzzes "Don't answer it" I tell him as he was about to lift his phone back up "Hurry up and tell me, damn" "Okay. I'm pregnant" you share finally getting this off your chest. His lips curve smiling from ear to ear as he starts laughing. "Yeah sure you are" "I am" "I thought you wanted to go to college" he answers, still smiling "I still am" "So who's the dad?" "You" I declare seeing the smile fade into a look of confusion.

"But we only did it once" "It only takes one time" I share as he sighs, shaking his head "But you said you was on the pill. I went to go get them for you" "I stopped taking them months before we even... What are we gonna do?" "I don't know I've never had a kid before" he says, kissing his teeth "Okay. You don't have to get an attitude about it" You see Clay approaching the two of you "Maybe we should talk about this later" "Do you want to come to mine after school?" You question "Sure whatever" "Hey" Clay greets "Hey" "Can I borrow you, Jeff for a second?" "Sure. See ya" Jeff says to you, speeding off with Clay.