Justin Walks In On You In The Shower Ft Zach Part Three (IMAGINE)

Clubhouse scene
What happened in part two...

You stroll into the clubhouse as you hear two of them high five, following behind you. The door closes causing the room to dimmer. The clubhouse was nothing like you expected, it was dull and dark, but you were still happy to be there.

"It's cool huh?" "Yeah" you reply "Sit down. Loosen up, we don't bite" you take a seat as Scott sits on the left side of you, putting his arm around your shoulder "Not unless you want us to" Monty jokes taking the other seat next to you, with Bryce across from all three of you. "Let's play a game" "Like what?" Scott asks "Truth or dare, most classic game out there" "You up for that Dempsey?" Monty questions forcing you to nod "Yeah. Whatever" the three guys chuckle as you prepare to play a game of Truth or Dare.

...

"Should we just forget all the questions and start with the game?" Scott asks "Yeah, you want to go first Y/N, show us how it's done?" "Okay, I'll pick truth" "Have you ever... kissed a girl?" Monty quizzes raising man eyebrow "Yeah... I guess" "Who was it?" Bryce asks a tone of excitement in his voice "That wasn't the question" "Come on, we won't tell anyone would we?" The boys all shake their heads "Nia" "Nia? Your best friend" you nod your head slightly embarrassed "That's what girls do you" you attempt to explain "If that's what girls do I need some more female friends" Scott jokes with his arm still around your shoulders.

"I guess it's my turn to pick, Monty, truth or dare?" You ask "Dare" "Uhmm...I dare you to prank call someone" you state forcing the others to laugh, leaving a look of confusion on your face "What?" "That was the best that you could come up with? Maybe you should leave the questions and dares to us" Bryce announces behind laughter "I've got one" Scott chimes in "I dare you to leave a hickey on Y/N neck" he finishes, you turn to Monty. Your heart is beating fast. You've never been intimate with a boy before, you haven't even kissed one.

Monty lowers his head after pushing the hair of your neck and press his lips onto your skin, sucking and licking it. For a split second he bites down but continues to suck the area, definitely leaving a mark, you wanted to leave but it's too late now. Plus you don't want to be labelled as boring and frigid. "Okay that's enough" Bryce calls from across you. Monty sucks one last time before lifting up his head and giving you a wink, which forces your cheeks to blush automatically.

"My turn" "Scott, truth or dare?" Bryce asks "Truth" he replies back with a grin across his lips "Have you went out with a girl just to get with her sister?" "Of course who hasn't?" He responds as the boys laugh, you nervously laugh joining in not wanting to seem uncomfortable with the situation. A part of you was telling you to get up and leave and just forgot about it and that you wasn't ready for this just yet, but you've been waiting to be invited to the clubhouse for ages. "Bryce, truth or dare?" "Truth" he answers "How many girls have you slept with?" "Girls" he responds "No boys" Monty sarcastically comments forcing Bryce to throw a pillow at him.

"I've probably slept with... maybe 20" "Yeah right, you don't have to lie because Y/N is here" "Okay, okay, no more than 25" he claims as the boys chuckle again. "Y/N. It's back to you, what's it going to be truth or dare?" "Dare" you respond getting them all geeked up as you try and act as if you wasn't nervous or afraid. "I dare you to take your T-shirt off" Bryce says as you look at both of the boys on either side of you, who are both waiting for you to expose your top half to them. Come on Y/N, you only live once.

You scoot over to the edge of the sofa and remove your T-shirt exposing the pink bra hugging onto your chest. "Damn, who knew you had such a banging bod under all that clothes" Bryce tells you as you shuffle back in between Monty and Scott earning looks from them, boosting your confidence up slightly. "Monty it's your turn again truth or dare?" Scott questions him "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Y/N for ten seconds, with tongues" You turn to Monty, he places a hand under your chin pulling you closer into him. You feel the air coming out of his nose on your top lip, he then presses his lips onto yours and pokes at it with his tongue so you allow him in. His hand travels down to rest on your thigh and just then you see a camera flash coming from Bryce.

You carry on anyways, enjoying your first real kiss from a boy. "Damn" and the suddenly you see a bright light as the door swings open but you continue to play tongue of war with one of your brother's closest friends. "What the fuck?" You hear a familiar voice question as the two of you pull away to see your older brother, Zach standing there with Justin behind him. Shit.