Justin Walks In On You In The Shower FT Zach Part Five (IMAGINE)

The previous part...

It's insane. Your brothers not in any of the pictures, it's mostly Bryce and Monty, there's a few with Scott  and different girls from different grades and that's it" "Is there a caption with the picture?" You ask wanting to know as much information as you could, you didn't even know that people still used Facebook anymore. "Umm...the caption says 'yep, she likes to kiss girls too' did you tell them about us?" "Yeah, but I didn't think they'll tell anyone" "Y/N that was supposed to be just between us" "I know, I'm sorry, at least they didn't name or tag you. There's a picture of me kissing a guy in my bra with a caption that says that I kiss girls" you admit, feeling like a fool.

"Yeah, you did get the bad end of the stick. It's only got 327 likes" "Great" you sigh "It's gonna be okay Y/N. I've got to go but I'll message you later" "K" You allow her to hang up first, you then toss your phone to the side feeling confused. You need to get answers.
.
.
.

The following day...

Today you decide to wear:

You knew today was going to be a long, draining day

You knew today was going to be a long, draining day. You had revived messages last night from a whole bunch of people. Some were from your friends and people wondering if you was okay, of course there's a few people who just wanted to know so they could gossip about it, some messages were mean, but you had thicker skin then what people expected.

You grab your bag for school that is full of papers, books and stationary, you just want to keep a low profile and head home as soon as the bell rings at 3:30 pm.

"Y/N" you hear your mother call from downstairs, you sigh shouting back that you was coming, you grab the rest of your belongings such as your phone and some change to get something to eat or drink on the way to school or on the way home. You finally leave your room closing the door behind you. You step into the kitchen to see your mom and Zach both waiting for you, the pair have stern looks on their faces and you prepare yourself for the lecture that your about to receive. "What's up?" You ask sitting down, knowing exactly what they was going to talk to you about. It's all the everyone is talking about.

"I want you to come home straight from school, your auntie and her kids would be staying with us for a while and I want you to be here when they come" "Their staying with us? Why?" You question "Well your aunt Jade and uncle Ryan are getting a divorce and she has no where to go. We'll talk about sleeping arrangements when you get back" you mentally roll your eyes knowing that you would probably have to share a room with your annoying, slutty cousin, Quinn. At least Zach didn't tell your mom about what had happened at school.

Later on that morning you head to school, you stop at your locker to take some stuff out of your bag as it was straining your arm. "What's up?" You hear a familiar voice ask, causing you turn around and be face to face with Monty. "Oh hi" "What's wrong?" He questions staring down at you with one faint black eye, he has a smug grin on his lips that is always visible. "The picture that's what's wrong" "It was just a little bit of fun" "Yeah, well it's not funny" you remind him, turning back around to search through your locker. "It wasn't even me, but listen I'll make it up to you" "What are you talking about?" You ask closing your locker and turning back to him, noticing that the gap between you two was smaller than before.

"Finish off the game" "I can't, Zach would kill me" "So what? Are you gonna live under your brother's rules all your life or are you gonna have some fun?" "I..." You start but he cuts you off by placing his lips onto yours and you could feel eyes glued onto the both of you. You kiss him back, not caring about what anyone else thinks or says, you have your own mind and perhaps Monty is right you need to step out of Zach's shadow and rules and become your own person. Plus you rarely go to house parties or stay out late with your friends, you deserve to have a little fun once in a while.

"You in or not?" He quizzes "I'm in" "Alright then, clubhouse after school" he declares, stepping away leaving your heart to race.

.
.
.

A/N: I know this part was short but there would be more to come 🥀🥀.