Montgomery Fights For You (Imagine)

You and Monty have been dating for  almost 6 months now. Everyone knows that you were dating, you were the "IT " couple.

"Aye, what are you up to? " You feel a pair of weak arms wrap around your shoulders. It wasn't the bulky, hard, muscular arms that belonged to your boyfriend. You turn your head to see the smirk of a boy in your class. He has dirty blonde hair, his deep brown roots are exposed. The pair of you aren't exactly 'friends' he was just a boy in your class.

"None of your business, Sean" you inform him. It wasn't his business. You were just going to lesson, but he didn't need to know that. "Come on Y/N, don't act like you don't like me" he states, you scoff and push his arms away from your shoulders, but he places it back there.

"I have a boyfriend" he knows you do, everyone does "Yeah, Monty, where is he?" He questions "Here" you hear the recognisable voice that belongs to your boyfriend, Monty. The two of you turn around and Monty's hands are already wrapped around in a fist, you know how angry he could get and another boys' arms are around you. It was like Sean was begging to get beaten up.

You removes his arm from you again and stroll towards Monty, you place a hand on his chest and you can feel how hard and fast his heart is beating.
"Let's just go...please" you pleade. He looks down at you, takes your hand in his and begins to walk away until he hears "I'll fuck her one day" that was all he needed to hear for him to turn back around, drop your hand and grab Sean by his neck and push him against a locker. "Monty let go" you call before most of the school come to join us and crowd around them in a semi circle. "Say that again. I dare you" Monty ignores you as Sean repeats "I will fuck her one day." You can't believe it. The group of children now listening in can't belive it either and Monty definitely can't believe it. Monty's re-fisted hand attacks Sean's face as the children all "ooooh" he continues to punch him recklessly, head butting him also.

You've never seen this side of Monty before and no matter how much you told him to stop and attemt to drag his strong arms off Sean he continues to beat him up until the school's security practically drags Monty away from Sean, who falls to the ground as Monty's grip held him up. "I will kill him!" Monty shouts before being pulled away as the kids start disbursting. "What happened?" Alex asks "Nothing." You reply back.

You don't like this side of Monty even though he was just trying to protcet and you and probably his ego too. You hated violence and aggressive people and that what Monty was.

My first imagine, hopefully it gets better. Thanks for reading x.