Your Pregnant And ALEX Is The Daddy (IMAGINE)

You had looked down at the pink test in the palm of your hand for the 50th time. No matter how many times you looked at it and wished that it would change, it didn't. You had just turns 17 and didn't have plans of having a baby until later on, you are still at high school.

"Y/N" you heard from outside while Alex knocked on the bathroom door. You had to tell him, the pair of you have been together for a year and a half, you noticed him in your biology class, he was your partner. He was shy at first, but soon opened up. He wasn't like the other boys and before you knew it, the pair of you was together. Now the two of you was going to become more than just boyfriend and girlfriend, a baby was going to bind you two together for life.

"I'm coming" you called back before placing the test in your back pocket and opening the door to see Alex standing there with his arms across his chest "Are you okay?" "We have to talk" you announce walking past him and taking a seat at the edge of his bed. Alex turns to face you and takes the seat next to you.  "What's up with you? You've been acting weird all day" "I just..." "You what?" He asks as you take a deep breath, what your about to tell Alex could either break or make your relationship. "Is it good or bad?" You shrug your shoulders "I don't know.... I did a pregnancy test cause I was late on my period. It's positive" You state.

You watch as his face drops completely. "My dad is going to kill me" he declares before standing back up "So is mine" "I want to have a family with you, but we're too young" you nod your head, you agree with Alex but at the same time the pair of you are both quite mature for your age.

"So what are we going to do?" You ask causing him to shrug his shoulders again "I'm not having an abortion" "I don't want you to. We'll keep it, forget what anyone else thinks" he said before pulling you into a side hug.

Two years later...
Your baby girl -pick either baby one or two depending on your skin colour.
1)

2)

2)

You had named your daughter Mila, yourself, her and Alex live the perfect life in a nice four bedroom home

You had named your daughter Mila, yourself, her and Alex live the perfect life in a nice four bedroom home. Your family was supportive and still are, you couldn't ask for a better family.

A/N: Might have to do a part two on this imagine, but it was only short one as I haven't wrote in ages, but I will hopefully get back into things especially when the new season starts.