Justin Walks In On You In The Shower Ft. Zach (Imagine)

You are the younger sister of Zach Dempsey. He is protective over you only though you are only 17 months younger than him. He doesn't like boys talking to you apart from his close friends, who he could trust around you.

You had come home after a long day at school. You had Maths, Science, PE, ICT and English, so you wanted to have a nice shower to relaxe. Your mom was probably out with your little sister as you were greeted to the laughter of boys.

You pop your head around the living room door to see your older brother, Zach and a few of his friends smoking, eating pizza and watching a match on the TV. The little shits didn't come to school today and their still sitting in the exact places as earlier. All they've done is watch TV.

"Yo, how was school?" Zach questions you as you drop your bag "Good. Your maths teacher told me to tell you that you have an exam on Thursday, so you might want to go to school" "Fuck maths, who needs that shit?" He replies back causing the other boys to agree and two of them to even apud spud. "Right. Well I'm going upstairs" you say as you head upstairs.

You go into your bedroom and you look through your wardrobe to search for something nice to wear as you hear something smash downstairs. You roll your eyes and continue your search "Y/N, do you know where the plasters are at?!" You hear Zach shout from downstairs "No!" You shout back and grab this to wear:

 You roll your eyes and continue your search "Y/N, do you know where the plasters are at?!" You hear Zach shout from downstairs "No!" You shout back and grab this to wear:

You head into the bathroom after grabbing a towel from a store room. You turn the water on and it sprays from the shower head. You place the towel and the comfortable clothes that you got from your wardrobe down, remove the clothes that you had worn at school and step into the shower and close the shower's door behind you. You stand under the shower head and allow the water to run through your thick hair.

You begin to close your eyes until you hear the door knob turn. "I'm in here" you call. Your house has two bathrooms, but prehaps the other one is being used. You hear the door open and in walks Justin. "Justin!" you shout covering your chest and woman hood. Even though, the glass door blurs your body and only an outline of your figure can be seen, he turns around and takes a glance at you, scanning your body sneakily before turning his head. "I'm not looking. I promise" he informs you "GET THE FUCK OUT!" You yell and whisper not trying to get the attention from the other boys downstairs.

"I need to piss, don't worry I won't look if you dont" he says, his back still towards you "Can't you use the one downstairs?" You don't even know why your entertaining the idea. "Someone's in there" he replies back now looking up at the celling, his bladder probably going to burst at any time. "Fine" "Thanks" you close the door again and you hear the sound of his zip. You try and think about something else when you hear the sound of urine hitting the inside of the toilet.

"So how was school?" Justin asks. "Really? Justin. I don't think that this is the time for small talk" you laugh trying to make the situation a little less awkward "I'm just saying... did you see Hannah today at all?" He questions "Yeah, why?" "Nothing" he replies back as you hear shuffling around and the sound of his zip and toilet flush. You could feel him closer to you with only the glass doot between the both of you as he washes his hands in the sink.

He washes his hands for a while "See ya later Dempsey" he calls before leaving. You make a mental note in your head to always, always lock the door.