File #4: Evo Colonies

As of now the Evo race is known to be made up to 20 billion units, the factories can create an infinite amount of Evos with no requirement of higher level autonomy. To accommodate for this, several colonies have been established in space for them, most likely via help from their divine matriarch, the Mother Brain.

Europa

This is considered the "home" settlement of the Evos. Seven billion Evos work on this moon, it is by far the most highly populated area of life in the known universe, reports have said that not one area of land is unpopulated, unlike Mars, there is little to no open space, the entire moon is a city divided into districts where office workers, administrators, civil servants, water-gatherers, and general workers divide themselves. 

This planet has an atmosphere inhabitable for organic life, for an unknown reason. As such, small plants and animals roam the corners of the environment.

Much of what we know of Europa is still tentative however, we have only recently made first contact with the moon, via a newly made Block-2 unit, hence our knowledge is limited to long range telescopic intel.

(click for more information)

Ganymede and Io

These moons are dense with manufacturing factories, they produce millions of Evo shells every hour, to account for how many Evos work themselves to death or die on the battlefield. Ioitself is completely covered in iron and has a thick layer of smoke that makes it difficult to detect the detailed goings on.

Either way these two moons are our biggest targets most of the time, as they are usually where machine weapons are developed. Together, the amount of cognitive Evos on these planets make up about three billion.

(click for more information)  

Planetoid-class warships

Occupying the space between Jupiter and Mars are PC warships. There are warships that prevent Servs from travelling further out into the solar system, they are usually tens or kilometres long, if not longer. All these ships are equipped with weapons pointed in our direction. The Evos on these ships lack even basic cognition, working on a level perhaps lower than Block-5. They exist only to be drones to attack us.

The PCs have been all we've known of the Evos for thousands of years, with the existence of Jovian colonies being only recently discovered.

Since our engagement with the Evos there have been twenty detected, but there are theories that there are other PCs of differing sizes hidden in the more remote regions of the asteroid belt.

The combined population of these ships is about seven billion.

(click for more information)  

Earth

Evos have small villages on the surface of Earth, the dense rocks and debris surrounding the planet in orbit makes it hard to penetrate, hence it is unknown why the Evos have put so much effort into visiting this planet.

UPDATED FILE: The Evos have been researching the lives of extinct alien beings known as "Humans", and have been searching for enough biological data to create a copy for themselves.

Outer Jovian System

The moons of Saturn may theoretically house other colonies, however has been observed that the factories on Jupiter have enough trouble as it is keeping up with the production of new Evos on known colonies.

If other colonies do exist, the societies would need to be completely different.

Kupier Belt and Beyond

No known Evo lifeforms exist beyond this point. However a strong gravitational pull has been detected in the outer system. There are some theories on the nature of this mysterious undetectable mass, please note the following:

CLASSIFIED

CLASSIFIED

CLASSIFIED