Hidden log: #453FGG8453U2O

The first one, I killed 2% into the mission. He didn't listen, so I killed him.

The second one, I killed 10% into the mission, first he trusted me, but later he didn't. So I killed him.

The third, we managed to make it 40% into the mission. But eventually he got cold feet and decided he wanted to take me back to Mars. I killed him again.

The fourth. 60% into the mission. I had trouble. I tried not to. I didn't want to. But in the end, I killed him too.

The fifth. I managed to almost get him to Jupiter, I managed to bring the mission to 80% completion. At that point he had become my best and only friend. But then he found out who I was. And I had to kill him.

Every time I tried to get to Jupiter, every time I tried to carry out Mother's will to get him to Jupiter to hack the network, I'd fail.

Again and again.

I'd deceive him.

I'd lie to him.

I'd kill him.

I begged and I begged.

"Stop this! I don't want to do this anymore! I don't want to see that look on his face when he realises I've betrayed him!"

But Mother. The cruel mysterious entity on Jupiter. She didn't care.

Finally my father Schweitzer, he felt pity for me. He fulfilled my request to wipe my memory. I needed to forget the bonds I'd formed. I needed to forget that I'd started to care about the one I was made to kill. My father reset my body and hatched a plan to send me to the sanctuary.

"No more killing" he said.

But then I remembered.

95% into the plan. I killed him again.