File #11: Evo and Serv Compatibility

New Information about the Evo body make-up has surfaced ever since the Serv known as Ava first hacked and stole data from the Evo database.

Mental Make Up

The fact that Evos are easily hackable and integrated into the Block-2 hacking system suggests that the operating system of the two are not as different as we originally thought. Indeed, the two operating systems may have evolved from the same parent operating system from thousands of years ago, only evolving separately over the years.

Mechanical Make Up

Upon reprogramming the Evo known by many as Gobot, it was noticed that most physical connectors to the brain stem and internal network systems of the two were almost perfectly compatible.

This is most likely because our internal engineering came from the same source of designers, humans. While external features such as shells, cosmetics and shapes are different, the core technology used is the same. Essentially, body parts of Sevs and Evos are interchangeable.

Transplant Viability

Theoretically the body parts of Evos can be used to repair Servs, this has never been tried before and may lead to rejection of organs, body deterioration after such a procedure is a likelihood.

At the same time however, this may reduce or disrupt in-built bodily flaws, such as self-programmed self-destruction devices. As such, no such procedure has ever been carried out.