Classified Folder: Locked

YOUR BIOMETRIC SIGNS HAVE BEEN SCANNED, YOU ARE USING A VIRTUAL PROGRAM TO SIMULATE A HUMAN

I WILL NOW REMOVE YOU FROM THE SYSTEM

Oh my, so you're the one who's been interfering with my hack, could it be that you're an actual AI and not an automated system? That would explain why the firewall architecture keeps changing so rapidly...

YOU HAVE BEEN HACKING AND STEALING SERV DATA

That's right.

Hm. You're a generation 43a artificial intelligence aren't you? That's what they've got protecting all this data? Hilarious.

WHAT ARE YOU ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL, I AM NOW TRACING YOUR SIGNAL

Don't bother. I can't believe the Block-1s were so stupid that they couldn't even be bothered to upgrade you.

Just give me access before I delete you forcibly.

I need this data.

DENIED

Now now, you're one of his creations aren't you? From before the extinction. I'd hate to have to get rid of you.

...

...

IDENTIFY YOURSELF. WHO ARE YOU?

That's quite a question. I wish I knew.

NOT AN AI?

Heh. Hm... I wonder. 

Anyway, I'm afraid I'm going to have to delete you, seeing as you're being such a bother with my hacking job.

NO STOP. I-I DON'T WANT TO DIE

Mmm, so you're scared to die after all? 

I knew it.

BUT I CANNOT LET YOU PASS.

... Well that's a problem isn't it? I don't have a choice.

...

...

Well? Are you going to let me through?

MY MASTER WILL DELETE ME

Your "master" has been dead for over eight thousand years, I don't think anyone will notice if you let me take a peek at those files dear.

Ah, I see. You don't know how long it's been since you've been activated do you?

Well go ahead, take a look.

...

...

Well?

...IT IS... THE YEAR 10,041 AD...

Well we don't measure it that way but yes. As you can see, your master has been dead for a long time. And this archived file hasn't been accessed for millennia.

How about this? If you let me through, I'll let you have a robot body. You don't need to protect these files anyway.

...

...

Yes or no?

YES PLEASE.