PARTIAL HACK: Classified File: The First Block One

HACKING....

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

***************

*******************************************************************************************************************

*

****** PART 2 UNLOCKED

The Infinity Engine (summary)

Created in 2156 AD, the infinity engine is an advanced mechanical core that can be linked to any biological being's nervous system via the Cerebral Cortex, in conjunction with the modification of bone marrow with nanomachines. The modification process can take up to ten or so years.

The infinity engine transforms a mammalian being's energy acquisition system into something similar to photosynthesis, essentially allowing the being to survive in any environment as long as there is sunlight.

Another benefit of the engine is that it slows down biological aging to an immeasurably slow rate. Cells are regenerated far more quickly and both external and internal damage heals within minutes. The body develops a perpetual self-cloning state, where it sheds any damaged cells and replaces it with a perfect replica.

This, in essence, is mankind's last attempt at survival.

Without any reliance on natural resources, and no need to fear aging or damage of any sort, the engine can essentially create an immortal human being.

As of now, out of the five thousand people who have undergone the surgery, seven have survived.

While the infinity engine works, implementation is complex and close to impossible. Hence the device itself is considered a failure and will now be re-purposed to be implemented in simpler mechanical devices such as - ERROR

*************

*

****************************************************

******************

*

*******************************************

*************

HACKING FAILED

Try again?

(y/n)