Search All Folders: "Ava"

That's all that was left?

Still, I'm fairly sure the word infinity engine was about to turn up, that alone makes this Ava figure quite interesting. Potentially perfect for my plans. I suppose if his structural make-up has anything to do with an infinity engine he may still be alive today.

Hey Mr AI, to save time, find me all non-archived files regarding this Ava figure. All the ones that the Block-1s are actively using. You know, files that aren't thousands of years old.

I HAVE THE STATUS FILES OF ELEVEN UNITS NAMED AVA

Eleven?

Show them to me

Ava 1: Self termination

Ava 2: Self termination

Ava 3: Killed in Action

Ava 4: Dissection

Ava 5: Self termination

Ava 6: Killed in Action

Ava 7: Dissection

Ava 8: Self termination

Ava 9: Self termination

Ava 10: Self termination

Ava 11: Active

Eleven of them? Are those all separate consciousnesses or just separate bodies I wonder... But why would all these units self terminate? What does dissection mean, are the Servs dissecting their own soldiers?

Honestly, these Servs truly are a pain.

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO OPEN A FILE?

I can open them myself Mr AI. And stop overhearing my thoughts.

I CANNOT HELP THAT

Of course not, because I'm in an AI right now, and AIs don't have sub-levels of conscious. Pathetic beings that only operate on one level of thought.  

So you'll just be overhearing everything I think I guess. Like what I just said there.

YES

Sorry.

IT'S OK

Anyway, this file about Ava 11. Time to pop it open.