His Sister, Confused

I walked out of the Undertakers and headed south. Now where had Ciel told me to meet him again? I must have forgotten. I'm sure that if I- Umph. Someone ran into me, or well I ran into someone is more like it.

"I'm so sorry sir," I curtsied like a proper woman. Ha, I almost scoffed until I remembered I was in the company of another. I had yet to see his face, only his shoes which were nicely polished. "Jayne?" I looked up startled, how did he now my name? It was like I was staring into a deep blue abyss looking into the strangers eyes. His blonde hair framed his perfect face marvelously. I was sure I had never met this man in my life before, trust me I would have remembered but yet, there was something strangely familiar about him.

"Jayne, how have you been?" He reached in and tried to hug me. I pulled back quickly, he may be hot but that doesn't mean that he couldn't be a murderer or something. "You don't remember me do you?"

"No......Who are you?" I was a little skeptical.

"I'm not surprised, I do look an awful lot different from when we were children. My names Jacob Radley," I froze, "Remember me now?" He smirked.

Jacob Radley I knew that name. That was the name of my fiance, my first love, my first friend. I hadn't seen him in 5 years, he had changed, I had changed and we grew apart. I can remember the last time I saw him like it was yesterday. All the memories rushed back to me in a flash.

The patter of footsteps could be heard running through the Phantomhive manor, not one set but two. Laughter and happiness were radiating from the two eleven-year-olds chasing each other through the long corridors, weaving themselves in and out of rooms, they were all smiles. Causing mischief was a favorite activity between the two and today they had caused the most trouble they ever had. With a wrench in the pale hand of little miss Phantomhive and another similar tool in young mister Radleys the two made there way to the barn where the carriages of the guests were stored. They were able to sneak in without anyone noticing, it wouldn't be like that forever though. The mansion got very quiet when the two trouble makers weren't around, they had limited time before someone came looking for them. They set their plan in action, their little hands making quick work of loosening the bolts on the carriage. Their laughter was chorused together,

"This way you won't be able to go home, you'll be able to stay forever." I said, turning to my partner in crime, Jacob. He only smiled in return, he wasn't one to talk much. Once we had accomplished our task, we put the tools back in their rightful place in the tool shed and made there way back to the house. As soon as we were in the door and making our way up the grand staircase Tanaka stopped us.

"Young lady, Sir, may I inquirer where you've been?" He wasn't suspicious which was good, simply curious. I couldn't think of anything to say, I was never good in situations like this. I couldn't tell a lie.

"We were out in the front yard playing hide and seek," Jacob piped up. He was always good at thinking on his feet, he was smart too. The perfect qualities for a husband to have as father would say. Blah, I hated thinking like that Jacob was my best friend and I loved him but, I just couldn't think like that. It kinda freaked me out. Jacob grabbed my hand and moved us both up the stairs and down the hall to my room, but not before Tanaka stopped us, "Young Sir, I must remind you that your parents will be leaving in the next hour, as soon as they finish their tea."

"Yes of course, thank you Tanaka."

As soon as the door to my room was shut we both rushed into the room jumping on the bed in a fit of giggles. Jacob wasn't going to leave, not when the wheels were loose, he couldn't possibly leave.

"Jacob, I don't want you to leave. Ever." I smiled over at him.

"I shall never leave nor forsake you, Jay." He smiled back.