His Sister, Curious.

"An interesting pattern I've seen these days. I often get costumers that are, incomplete." The Undertaker chuckled as he started explaining.

"Incomplete?" Sebastian asked,

"Yes.... The uterus is missing. Which is quite, odd. The killer makes a big mess of the body, but that particular part is always precisely excised." Undertaker picked up a model of the top half of the body which showed all of it's muscles and internal organs. Everyone stood in awe at this new information, everyone except for me.

"He did it on a road that was public, though, not high-traffic. Wouldn't an amateur have a difficult time carrying out such a complicated procedure quickly enough?" Sebastian questioned.

"Your a clever one, butler. That is exactly what I was thinking. Jayne do you remember when you came into my shop the other day?" The Undertaker turned and asked me. I thought back to the day when my life started to change. The day that turned my world upside down,

"Yes, their was a woman who you were working on. I remember." I said quietly, I remembered sitting on one of Undertakers coffins as he worked on his newest creation.

"Undertaker!!!!" I shouted as I walked into the dark store. I looked around to see if I could spot where Undertaker was hiding.

"Well, if it isn't Lady Phantomhive." I heard the Undertaker laugh from the back, he must be working on a body. "Please, come on back dear."

"Hello, Undertaker!" I said as I walked over and gave him a hug, he returned it a little lopsided since he was currently examining a body. "Who's this?" I asked quietly, I always had respect for the dead.

"I have no idea, dear. The police just dropped her off here a few hours ago. It's my job to make her look beautiful again." The Undertaker laughed his crazy laugh, "I can tell you though, that she was a prostitute in Whitechapel."

"Oh," I said quietly. "Murder?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, very violent, she's been mutilated beyond recognition and her throat has been sliced. Whoever did this didn't like this woman, that's for sure." The Undertaker explained.

"Or didn't like what she was doing," I suggested. I walked over to one of many shelves and grabbed the Undertakers cookie jar full of biscuits. I grabbed a few and walked over to a coffin and sat down watching the Undertaker work while munching on my snacks.

"Well, this is odd." Undertaker muttered

"What is?" I asked not really paying much attention.

"The uterus seems to be missing," He explained,

"The uterus?" I was confused. "What on Earth would anyone want with that?" I asked.

"Who know, my dear. Who knows." Undertaker laughed, but continued working.

"Her throat had been cut and her uterus missing, if I remember correctly." I recalled.

"Your exactly right," Undertaker walked over to where Ciel was sitting and put his arm around his shoulder. "First, he slits her throat with a sharp weapon. Then, he rips in right here," He motioned towards where Ciel's uterus would be if he had one. "And takes her precious womanly part. There will be more slain I'm certain. Sadistic killers like this one don't stop until someone makes them. Will you stop him? Can you stop him and sniff him out, Lord Phantomhive?" Undertaker asked Ciel.

"I'm bound by the honor of my family. I'll eliminate any threat the queen asks me to, by any means I find necessary." Ciel replied without skipping a beat.

It wasn't long before Ciel had gotten all of the information that he needed and we were headed out the door. I lingered behind in order to talk to the Undertaker about some things.