gift

"Get up! You're going to be late!!"

The perpetual ringing destructed the lining of the male's ears as he rolled his head to the side, the overwhelming fatigue stabbing at him the moment he heard his mum yelled from behind the door.

Jimin wasn't sure what time it was, but once he looked down at his phone he shot up with the springs of his head as he ran out of the house forgetting practically everything.

"This sucks... ahh ill be late"

He panted, finally getting to the gates only to be 15 minutes late, did fate really hate him this much?
Jimin let out a sigh as he rubbed his forehead with the sleeves of his jumper, he had to move schools after his mother found a new job here and it sucked.
He missed his dad.

"I wonder why I have no luck" a small mumble escaped his lips as he looked up, only to find himself turning his head as from the corner of his eyes he saw a raven-haired male.
Maybe he could ask him for some help with directions he thought, but then he noticed the coldness around the other male.
His body was covered by a long black trench coat; big black boots peeking from beneath his cuffed jeans.
Maybe he stared too long.

Because he could feel a sharp penetrating sensation over his chest as he looked up.

Swiftly he turned his head formed and rushed forward, that was weird.
But there was no time to think, because he found himself standing in the epicentre of the room.

"Umm he...hello m..my name is Park Jimin"

"He is so cute"

" Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Why did such a cute boy move to this hell hole"

"Settle down, park you may go and pick a seat"
The teacher clicked his tongue as Jimin scanned around the room, there were only two free seats. One between two girls and the other was beside a boy, the girls seemed overly enthusiastic while the male only rolled his eyes at them.
"Come sit here, those girls will eat you alive"

Jimin blinked taken slightly aback as he glanced back at the male with a small grin as he sat his bag over the.

"By the way my name is Taehyung, and I guess your Jimin" Taehyung hummed as he tapped the tip of the pencil against the table.
He sure was handsome, his features distinctive.
So much so that it was hard for Jimin to look away.
Luckily for him, the bell rang what felt like soon after, but before Jimin could even take a single step he felt a hand wrapping around his hand.
"By the way, let's be friends from now on " Taehyung gave a big boxy smile before walking off.

Well, that was a slow development, he had already made some guy mad and made a new friend.
Looked like everything was going to be alright, except for the fact that he was stuck up on the rooftop.
Hungry.
Somehow he always seemed to end up there wherever he went, it felt calming.

"Kid, this is my damn spot."