stuck

The clouds formed an eerie scent which grazed over the male's sensors as he looked over from afar, watching as Taehyung linked his arms with Jimin's.

But just as they were about to enter the changing rooms the raven-haired male and the others blocked the way, Jimin could feel a slightly tighter grip around his arm as Taehyung smiled at the others.

"Seems like you two had fun, huh." Jimin heard the raven-haired male speak trivially, Jimin realised he still didn't know the others name but he wasn't interested in knowing the name of someone as unpleasant as him.

Jimin was taken off guard as the raven-haired male gripped firmly onto Taehyung's collar before shoving him roughly against a wall.
"It's my fault! Taehyung was just trying to be kind....please don't hurt him"
Jimin rushed in between, watching as the other's fist stopped mid-air and there it was.
The burning sensation as the air around the smaller turned thick and muggy the moment he was pushed into the changing rooms.

Taehyung tried to follow after but got stopped by Namjoon, he could only watch from afar as Jimin was flung roughly onto the lockers.
He could see Jungkook walk into the room with a cold hostile expression as he tried not to concentrate on the penetrating pain against his shoulder.

"Yoongi" the raven-haired male spoke half-heartedly as he leant his back against the wall "That's my name. Now let's make this clear, I hate you. Already"
Well, Jimin wasn't to found on this type of introduction as he felt a strong pain in his abdominal area, he winced in pain as he tumbled to the ground with Jungkooks shadow looming over him.
And yet Jimin full attention travelled up to the clock which hung over their heads.

"P..let me go.."

"And why should I?" Yoongi smirked as he walked over, lifting Jimins chin roughly as a forceful smirk grew over his lips.
Although small tears built in the corner of the smallers eyes Jimin wasn't going to cry for the likes of him, but that didn't stop his uncontrollable shivering.

"Let's go, he looks pathetic" Yoongi stated as he turned his back to the smaller who quickly grabbed his bags before quickly boulting out of the door, seeing Taehyung with a terrifyingly worried expression.
It was ok, Jimin was fine but seeing that someone was worried for him made him warm inside.
But the warm feeling was suffocating.

But somehow the torment didn't end there, the next day it wasn't a shock that Jimin was late to school.
But he hated the fact that he ran into Yoongi again, somehow whenever his eyes set on him he felt sick.
Really sick.

Jimin tried to push forward, he really didn't want to be late for being with the other male.
And yet suddenly he felt a gush of wind colliding with his back as the piece of fabric covering his body fell the moment Yoongi tore it.
The moment seemed so still as Jimin's heart banged against his chest.

Taehyung rushed forward as he saw the moment unravel from afar, he tried to cover Jimin only to be pushed to the side.

"The cursed child.....I don't think Jungkook gave you all these"
Jimin bit down on his lip as he reached down for his shirt which was now flaunted over the ground, he was going to form his escape plan only to suddenly feel Yoongi form a tight grip around his wrist.

"Who did that?" Yoongi ordered as he ran his fingertips over Jimins bruises, watching the male flinch as he glared up at him.

"N..no one"

"I said who"

"W...why do you care"

"I don't care" Yoongi groaned in a irritated manner only to see as a car stopped beside the school gated, he ignored it.
That was until Jimin yanked his hand away and begun walking towards it.

~~sorry my brain isn't working so this fanfic is gonna be rubish😂