finally

"Brother-"

Jimin spoke breathlessly as he tilted his head, he could recognise that face any day.
But he hadn't seen his brother for years so why now, did he run away? Was he kidnapped? All sorts of thought came across Jimin's mind but most importantly he was back. Jimin walked up to him, gently wrapping his arms around the other.
"Hey what are y.."
"W...welcome back"

His brother changed so much, he was no longer a small defenceless child but a handsome young man. He was tall with tattoo's riding up his sleeves, Jimin was always overprotective of his younger brother.
Even so his younger brother always ended up being the one protecting him.

"W...where were you?" Jimin asked as he held tighter onto the other, feeling tears building up in his eyes as he looked up to see his baby brother all grown up.
For some reason his mind blocked out the fact of what just happened just seconds before.

"You don't have to worry about that"

"Ok you don't have to tell me if you don't want to ... but for now let's go home" Jimin said with a smile, a smile that was so bright it could light up the whole world.

But he didn't notice the shadow.
The shadow that hung behind the other like a nurse.

Luckily he didn't live far from here so it took no time to get back home, he remembered his mother's words so he was hesitant to go in but he didn't want to worry his brother.
The questioning thought if what happened not coming over his head as he knew he was missing something, and yet his head blocked it out.
Jimin finally opened the door and called for his mum.

"DIDNT I FUCKING TELL YOU NOT TO COME BACK" was her response, he could hear loud footsteps coming from upstairs.

Suddenly a hammer came flying out and hit Jimin's shoulder, his mum came running downstairs but stopped.
"W....i... it's you?...M baby you came back" she muttered as she took her hand from behind her back and dropping the knife on the floor as she wrapped her hands around her younger son.
She looked so happy until her eyes fell onto Jimin.
"What are you staring at...I told you to get the hell out!" She shouted, picking up a knife from under her feet and throwing it at Jimin.

Jimin quickly ran out of the house, adleast his brother was happy.
But it still hurt.
"What will I do-"

"Hey get the hell off of me"