shadow

The sky swirled in grey, afraid of the luminous sun which sat behind them like an overlaying shadow.

Jimin wasn't sure he wanted to go to school, not after the millions of questions his mum had after he came back home with half of his things torn in half.
He tried to adleast be on time this time but the traffic was as bad as the weather, so all he could do was home that he wouldn't see him again.
And it looked like he was good at first before he twisted the handle, only to feel a parallel force pushing the door shut.

"What did you look so relived for." Jimin tried to pull the door open but he underestimated the other's strength as he spun Jimin around, their eyes locking in an unnatural form as the shorted male felt himself being pressed against the door as the others long veiny finger grazed against his throat.

"You piss me off" the dark male spoke monotonously, Jimin flinched as he looked away.
He didn't know that guy for longer than a day and somehow he already found a enemy, was he that annoying to look at or did the other just get pissed every time he saw a random person.

Thankfully bell rang just in time as the others grip loosened so Jimin was able to slip out of his grasp and rush to his first lesson, only to find himself sitting awkwardly on one of the benches in the changing room with only his shirt hanging over his chest.

He sure hated sports, but he couldn't do much about it as he was about to take off his shirt only to feel a tug.
"Chimin ill help you"
A soft voice spoke from behind and as Jimin turned his head to the side he saw Taehyung, after yesterday Jimin tried to keep his distance between the two of them.
But it was hard, the other sure was persistent.
"Im fine, you can go" Jimin smiled gently only to turned his back around to face Taehyung who didn't listen as he gripped onto the hem of Jimin shirt lightly before playfully pulling his shirt off causing Jimin to jitter as he covered his back.

"What are you being so shy for Jim......" he said as he uncovered my hands only to stand motionlessly.

They both headed out of the changing rooms a couple of minutes after, Taehyung kept his head low as the wind brushed past his cheeks.
Jimin knew that as soon as the taller saw he would want an explanation.
But it wasn't great timing to do so, Taehyung seemed like such a sweet and caring person.
But he knew that even he could turn against him, just like the rest and it made him sad.

Jimin let out a slight sigh as from afar he could see the raven-haired male and the others sitting in the back on the stands.

"Arnt you suppose to be with them?"

"Don't worry about them and let's have fun".

And so they did.

~~OK my writers block is over and i got a idea whats gonna happen, please read on and i promice it won't be boring😘