Contract

"C...can you do me a favour?"

"Why would I do anything for y-"

"Kill me"

Yoongi's brows arched upwards with a small jitter, he sure wasn't expecting that one but it didn't take long for his forceful smirk to reappear over his lips.
"I told you I won't do it, but if you really don't want your life" Yoongi serenaded as his lips brushed Jimin's ear, he wasn't completely sure what he was thinking but whatever it was it was strong "then give it to me."

"I hate this body and everything around it, and that counts you" Jimin muttered beneath his breath as he watched a inhuman source of light lift from his chest as he stared deeply into the other's eyes, though to most it would have been surprising.
Yoongi didn't even flinch.
Instead he only moved closer and closer, Jimin could feel the weird aura around the other all along

"Let this contract be sealed"

The sharp eyes male spoke heavily as a soft sting boulted through Jimin's lips the moment their lips settled in unison into a burning flame of heat.

Boiling, Jimin felt his heart quiver as he tried to move away only to feel like his body had begun turning drowsy.
Losing control.

The kiss was draining, so much so that Jimin felt himself slowly fading away into a light peaceful sleep, being oblivious to the way the door suddenly slammed open as Yoongis lips were pulled away from his leaving a burning flame growing within his chest.

Before Jimin could see what was surrounding him he felt his body tumble to the ground.

It just felt like a normal dream until he opened his eyes only to be faced with Taehyung, but his weren't the only eyes which surrounded him as once he slowly sat up but he couldn't move further as a sharp vaulting pain burst out of his chest.
And then it was, the confusion faded as the memories came rushing in.
He could feel his lips tingle as the other male sat opposite him.
Staring.

"From now on, your mine"

"W..what the heck are you talking about?" Jimin scoffed at how cocky the other sounded with his emotionless expression stapled to his face.
"You have sealed a contract with a Demon".
Jimin heard from the side as he shuffled backwards, now that wasn't something pleasant.
He hoped it was a stupid joke but he knew it wasn't, because he felt it.
And it suffocated him.

He hated demons, even if he had ones blood floating through his veins.
But then again that was the reason he hated himself.

"Ur now part of the crew" Jin stated as Taehyung tucked Jimin into his chest with excitement, it felt warm.
A small smile peaked through Jimin's lips as he laid in Taehyungs arms, that's only because it was a good distraction from the penetrating gaze across the room.