Decieve

With everything that had happened recently, he should have known that nothing good will come out of this day, and yet somewhere inside he had hoped that this day would possibly be different.
And in a way, you could say it was, but the good happy tingling which tickled his tummy wouldn't last for long.

"Stay away from me" Jimin stated as he backed upon watching his brother reappearing from the shadowed wall which begun to tower over the small male who found himself backing into a wall behind him.
The shadow moved closer and closer till it was a mear centimetre apart, a sudden gush of wind bursting around Jimin from all directions as he covered his face from the dark muggy powder which exfoliated the foreign air.

"What a lovely sight" it smirked, its voice becoming echoey with a foreign tune which peered through Jimins ears "a broken heart is a weak one" it sang as its hand slipped down to Jimin's chest, a chill running down Jimin's spine.
There was nothing in front of him and yet he felt its presence, the voice of the shadow changing with every second passing.
It was now behind him and then it hit him as he turned around only to see his dark sharp eyes staring back at him, Yoongi.

"As I said, a broken heart is the easiest to control"

The elder male whispered the moment Jimin's body begun trembling, it was Yoongi all along.
So he was right, it wasn't his brother.
All he had to do was to find someone broken enough to crash into unrecognizable shards.

"After all your heart already belongs to me".

Yoongi stopped and slowly slid his hand through Jimin's chest, a sudden sharp penetrating pain banging through Jimin's chest as he gripped onto the other wrist firmly.
"Yoongi s...stop" Jimin cried as he felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest, one strand at a time plucked out.
And yet Jimin still wasn't able to believe this, Yoongi didn't love him and even though he already knew that he still had a stupid little image of them which loomed over his mind.

Yoongi was holding Jimin firmly as he started to pull out the crystal out of Jimin's chest, watching as the other became weaker and weaker.
Less responsive to what was happening and yet Yoongi was unfazed as with his free hand he ran his hand against Jimins chin.

"Humans are pathetic"

And silence, the flooding storm suddenly muffled itself to silence as he felt his body prickling onto the gravely cement beneath him, now that was new.
It felt calm, the thunderstorm within him deteriorates.
So why was he so scared, the calmness was deadly.

"I love yo...you Yoongi" Jimin spoke, his voice blended into the surrounding noise as he laid motionlessly over the ground.
This really was it, adleast he was able to admit to one thing.
And for once, it didn't hurt.
Because there was nothing inside him which controlled his pain anymore.

"JIMIN!!"

~~im sorry
......
Im gonna get burned in hell 😣