lie

A gently lavished scent of lavender hovered over the ground as the blooming willow sat beyond the glass pane which lined the wooden canvass beyond its reach, singing a gentle tune to the male whose eyes arched open to the sound of the bird's sing.
The walls were blue and white with dark green furniture, contrasting the bright lively plants which sat beside the window seal.

Jimin tried to sit up only to be suspended by an arm which belted around his waist as he laid on his side with his face away from the other.
But it felt like a flash of darkness and suddenly it felt different.

Who is he?

Jimin woke up once again but this time he was roughly carried in a pair of strong arms.
He moved around slightly wanting to get down once seeing Yoongi's face, only to taste the bitter expression over the others face .

The muggy taste of Yoongi's lips still pressed against his as he turned his face to the side.

Yoongi noticed the sudden embarrassment and grinned, Jimin was his so he didn't mind turning him into a living mess.
Jimin sensed that those kisses had no meaning behind them, and in fact they were filled with hatred and greed. Jimin had no idea that when Yoongi kissed him his life disappeared piece by piece, the flavour of life tingled Yoongis sensors with every year he took away from the others life.
Yoongi really hated mundanes, especially the weak and incapable ones.

Yoongi never even thought of the word love, he didn't care that he was just using Jimin.
There was no guilt.

"Hey put him down" Jimin glanced up to see Taehyung standing in front of him with a dark expression.
"Here take your little boyfriend back" Yoongi said rolled his eyes as he dropped Jimin, thankfully Taehyung was quick enough to catch him before he fell.
It didn't take long before he noticed that something was wrong.

"Whats up chim- did yoongi do something-"

"He is back.."

"Who.."

"My brother"

Jimin muttered as he rucked his face into the cruck of Taehyungs neck, completely erasing Yoongis presence.
He sure wasn't impressed.
Yoongi pushed Jimin out of the way, but before Jimin could respond a shadow suddenly came boulting out from the walls.

"The child of the sun" was the only thing it spoke, Yoongi stood up and grabbed Jimin wrist. Squeezing it tightly.

"Oh im in luck" said Yoongi grinned as he spun Jimin around while grabbing onto his arm, Yoongi looked down at the surprised boy and then took out a weapon from behind of his leather jacket.

"That wasn't your brother"

"What?"

"Your brother got consumed by darkness, he is now a shadow but his body is a empty shell" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he sliced the weapon across the palm of Jimin's hand.

"H..hey?! What the-"

"I guess you saw right through me"
A voice echoed.