sorry

Jimin woke up with puffy red eyes and a broken heart, it was so funny to him.
It already felt like years have passed, that stupid cold-hearted personality was silently familiar.
Maybe in the end he really did fall for that demon ....but why?
All Yoongi ever did was hurt him and now he found out that all Yoongi did take away his remaining lifespan.
He didn't know if he should be sad or scared but he realised that he had to stay away if he wanted to live, Just like Yoongi said.

Jimin sat up, he looked down only to see that he was wearing a long oversised jumper that didn't even belong to him.
But it was warm and he was way too weak to complain.
Even so, he couldn't stay either, not when Yoongi was around.
Jimin pushed himself up only to stumble to the ground weakly.
Hearing footsteps coming towards the room as he looked up and leaning on the doorframe was Yoongi.

"Morning princess " Yoongi responded holding a glass of water in his hands as he walked closer, stepping over Jimin and placing the glass on the bedside table.
Jimin sat there with his head hung low as Yoongi took a step back before crouching beside Jimin with his hand riding up Jimin's cheek and into his hairline.
"You sure cry a lot" Yoongi said as he brushed Jimins tears away with the tips of his thumbs.

The elder sighed as he scooped Jimin up and placed him back on his bed, Jimin kept his eyes to the side.
Yoongi was acting suspiciously nice and it made him feel weird, but it's not like he had a long time to think about it because he was suddenly distracted once Yoongi slipped in by his side.

"It's my bed"
He said in a deep raspy voice as he pulled Jimin closer .

Jimin felt his heart beat faster and faster until it was echoing around the whole room, he just hoped that Yoongi couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating. But Yoongi just pulled Jimin in tighter as he tucked his head into Jimin's chest.

"I love you"

Before Jimin could answer his eyes opened, well that was great.
Now he was dreaming of that asshole.
"Just a dream.." Jimin sighed in slight disappointment.

"A dream about what" Yoongi leaned onto the doorframe as he looked down at Jimin who was laying on his bed.

"N..nothing" Jimin responded beneath his breath, not paying attention to Yoongi's frown which turned into a smirk instantly, "well if it was nothing then you won't mind me seeing it" the older male spoke causing Jimin to blink before whispering something beneath his breath.

"I can't hear you"

"Y...you, I dreamed about y..you" Jimin said as he pushed himself up, trying to get his weak body towards the door but only to get stoped by Yoongi who pulled him into his chest.
"Well I guess my toy is a little bit desperate for attention isn't he".
Yoongi started to stroke Jimin's soft hair, reaching down and holding Jimins small hand.
Jimin was surprised but somehow happy as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi 'What am I doing' Jimin thought as he tucked his head into Yoongis chest.

Jimin was so happy when suddenly out of nowhere he landed on the floor.

"Disgusting, you're so easy to mess with" Yoongi said as he looked down at Jimin before walking out of the house leaving Jimin in shock, tears started rolling down his face "i..im sorry".

~~jimin 😭😭😭