on

The room turned silent as Jimin could hear a irritated deep voice coming from behind him, he slowly glanced back still funny flustered from what just happened.
But it wasn't a pleasant feeling, somehow when his eyes fell onto the raven-haired male he felt a clot forming in his throat.

"What's all this fuss about?"

"Well our little chimin got lost, and asked for directions" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck as he ran his eyes across the room, Jimin was hiding behind with his fingers tangled into his shirt.
Taehyung didn't realise that Jimin wasn't hiding because he was shy, but because that guy just creeped him out.
Even so the taller pushed Jimin forward.

"This here is the new student, Jimin"

The raven-haired male took a step closer, he didn't look very impressed as he scanned  Jimin from head to toe.
"Your the kid from before, aren't you" he groaned as he gripped onto Jimins chin firmly.

"Get out"
Jimin blinked as he found himself standing out in the corridor with the door slammed in front of his face, honestly, he was glad that this encounter didn't go as bad as it could have.

On the positive side he finally made his way back just in time to get to his last lesson which he expected to be his favourite, that was until he settled down on one of the desks.

"Get off my damn desk."

Jungkook spat as he stood beside Jimin.
"Im sorry, I will get off right away"
The smaller male wasn't planning to make him mad so he just pushed himself up only for his arm to be tugged back by Jin who just happened to walk in.
"Jimin there aren't any other seats left"

"It's fine.. I'll just sit on the floor "

A soft gentle smile formed over Jimin's lips as he sat down, everyone seemed to stare but he didn't care.
It's not like it doesn't happen in every school.
Because everywhere was the same no matter how different the people were, even so he wanted to go back to his old school.
This place made him nauseous.
And he hated it.

The sky slowly bunched over the clouds as it was time to go home and although it wasn't the best day so far it wasn't the worst.
Not yet at least.

"Hey new kid"
A slight tug over Jimins collar caused him to turn around as he looked up to see Jungkook with an emotionless expression over his lips.

"Um yes..?"

There was no answer as he yanked off Jimins bag and begun to shred whatever was inside, luckily he forgot most of his things but still this wasn't fair.
Jimin tried to stop him but only to be pushed me backwards.

"w...what are you doing!?"

The smaller male exclaimed only to see a raven-haired male from the corner of his eyes.

Looked like someone had bad blood with him already, and this was only the beginning of it.