hide

Well, as fast as his luck came it left even faster the moment he watched the raven-haired male glare down at him.
Now regretting not sticking around in the toilets for the rest of the lunch, it was the guy from before.

"Im sorry... ill just go then"

Jimin pushed himself up with a full 90° bow before rushing out of the door, keeping his head down was a bad idea.
It was a big school and he just happened to end up lost in the middle of an empty corridor, well except the group of guys he saw from the corner of his eyes.
They sure seemed intimidating, all 5 of them but better take a chance.

"I...Im sorry to intrude but I got lost" Jimin walked over hesitantly only to feel as five pairs of eyes shot right through him, hearing footsteps walking closer to him .

"You the new kid?" One of them gripped onto his shoulder lightly with a humm.
"Hey look up, we don't bite" he spoke but once Jimin did so everybody in the room was staring, except the one who was playing on his console, but it didn't take long before Jimin left like he was bulldozered over as he fell back.

"Chimin! You came to visit your new friend?"

The smaller male let out a slightly muffled grunt as he rubbed the back of his head, watching as Taehyung quickly jumped up off of him before helping Jimin up as he picked him up by his armpits before settling him doen on one of the desks.

"Everyone this is chimin my new friend"
Taehyung announced with a warm smile as Jimin sat there gently flushed.
Everyone was staring, but the only couple had smile.

Even so they all introduced themselves politely.

"He is pretty cute, and short" Jimin heard the tall handsome male named Jin say as he walked over, his hands slipping up the smallers cheeks as he rubbed them with the tips of his thumbs.

He sure was forward, which was another reason Jimin turned so red making everyone laugh, with the exception of Jungkook and Namjoon that was.

"So fucking noisy."

~~hello my dear readers, i hope your enjoying this so far and sorry for the first two, i tried writing about the characters first😶