Second

A constant ringing stung Jimins ear as an oriental pain circulated around his head like a flourishing hornet angered by a stupid child.
Now that was a great way to wake up, luckily wherever he was it was dimmed enough for his eyes to adjust quickly as he opened them slowly.
Only to recognize the furniture which surrounded him as he steadily sat up, running his eyes across the room only to feel himself falling back down.
Buried into the soft bed as a hand wrapped around his waist, pulling him back into the other's arms while nuzzling their head into the back of Jimin's neck.

"This dream again" Jimin muttered to himself, but weirdly he didn't mind it. On the contrary,y he actually needed it, the warmth of another person embracing him.

Although it wasn't real it still made him feel safe.

Although it wasn't real it was better than nothing.

Because love can be cruel, it can take over your whole life in a blink of a eye.
While it can also make you blinded by face home which engraves itself into your flesh, not letting go till everything else is drained.
And even then it never fully disappears.

So Jimin told himself it wasn't loved, he told himself there were no feelings. But all he did was lie and lie to make himself feel better, falling for the first person who showed him any sort of affection.
How idiotic.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes once again, a feeling of sadness flooding his veins.
It was as if he could no longer see between what was real and not, as if a shadow constantly tailed behind.
This place was cold and there wasn't anyone laying beside him making him.

Jimin looked around as he sat up only to see an old wooden stool placed a meter or two away from the bed, and on it sat a figure.
His head tilted to the side as he slept peacefully.

"I have to get out" Jimin whispered as he slowly slipped out of the bed, reaching for his clothes which sat on the bedside table.
This was his moment, he could leave and run away.
But as Jimin was about to leave his eyes uncontrollably slid back towards Yoongi who slept peacefully.
Jimin sighed as he picked up a blanket off of the bed before placing it over Yoongi, he still has some sort of common courtesy left, adleast that was his excuse to seeing one last good look of Yoongi before he turned around.
Ready to head out of that door only a few steps away, only to feel a light grip around his sleave.

"Jimin stay"

Two words escaped Yoongi's lips, but his eyes were stapled closed.
Jimin sighed in relief as he realised the other was still asleep, though it wasn't much Jimin couldn't help himself from smiling as he stepped forward.
Leaving into a gentle kiss as his lips pressed against Yoongis ones softly, now he was able to leave.
Though a tingling sensation lingered over his lips.

The sky grew grey and Jimin could only wonder while making his way through roads, something was different.
It was so small even he wasn't able to see it, but he could feet it.

He was smiling. He took off the mask that he masked himself with for years, it wasn't there and yet the smile was still there.

A real genuine smile.
Much brighter than the fake one he carried around.

He really was in love with Yoongi.

"What are you smiling about "

~~im trying  please forgive me for anything that's coming after this