Empty

Jimin stood up feeling empty, he really was easy to mess with and that's why he hated his life. A flower without its petals will never look beautiful, even though it might grow back next year. Without its stem it will dry up and turn into dust.

Jimin ran out with tears streaming his eyes, he had nowhere to go. Home? He didn't know what that meant anymore, it was erased from his memory.
So why did Yoongi make him feel like the world stopped.
Jimin walked through the streets before walking into an alleyway, he honestly didn't care where his legs lead him as long as it was far away from there.
Jimin sighed as he finally lifted his head from the ground and there it was, a dead-end but as he turned around there didn't seem to be a exit either.

Instead, he saw a small figure in the darkness, it walked closer and closer until it ran through Jimin,
"N....now look at you, your worthless" Jimin muttered as that was only a memory, a memory that was one of a thousand that he dug in a cave and shut of.

Jimin was a mess and looked soulless, he hated it.
It felt so cold no matter how strongly the sun rays penetrated his soft skin, and yet he walked out with a smile brighter than light but deeper than space into the packed sidewalk.
receiving smiles from strangers who had families, a home and lives filled with love and happiness. Everything he didn't have.

Jimin wasn't sure whether it was his gloomy mood or just the weird weather but he felt as if someone was following him, he tried to shake that thought off and yet he began walking a bit faster.
But with no use as a tall dark frozen shadow fell over him.

"You better come with me" a dark low voice spoke monotonously as a sharp prickly end of a blade pressed against Jimin's back.
A knife?
Jimin nodded hesitantly as he was pulled inside to a black car where his vision turned black as a piece of cloth covered his vision, feeling as his limbs were tied together.
'It's the end' he thought, it must be some men his mum sent to murder him.'Just in time' Jimin thought once more as he heard the car stop.

"Sorry, nothing personal but job is a job" the male spoke, Jimin felt the tingling graze as the wind brushed against his cheek the moment he was pulled outside "well it's a shame such a cute face is going to waste".
Jimin tilted his head to the side feeling the cloth over his eyes turning soggy the moment he heard the sound of a clink as the gun loaded, a single practice shot up into the sky was enough to make him shiver.

Family was such a nice concept he never really had, same as love.
He wished he didn't love.
Then that stupid asshole wouldn't be on his mind.

Because he wouldn't have had any regrets.

Jimin shut his eyes tightly and was ready to take the bullet, adleast that was what he wanted himself to believe. But in fact he wanted to live.

"That isn't a toy old man" .
A distant voice interrupted the click of a handgun, a very familiar voice.
"WHO YOU CALLING A OLD....", Jimin heard a crash.
He didn't know what was going on but he felt himself being lifted mid-air before being thrown over a shoulder

He knew who it was, even with a blindfold on he could sense the dark suffocating energy.

"L..let go Yoongi" Jimin whispered silently.