greed

"I just saved your fucking life, be somewhat grateful at least"

A slight tinkle sparked in Jimin's heart as he felt a river of tears cruising down his cheek through the blindfold.

"Y...you should have left me to die" Jimin muttered in a quiet shaky voice, he really didn't mean it.
Of course he didn't, either way Yoongi was unimpressed by that comment as he instantly stoped his feet, flinging Jimin off of his shoulder and into his arms instead as he pulled Jimin into the nearby abandoned building before pressing the other against the crumbling brick wall.

"Your my toy so don't you dare die until I say so" Yoongi announced as he held Jimin's arms above his head, leaving so space between them.
"p...please, I d..don't want to live like this" Jimin sobbed quietly as Yoongi leant into the shorter males ear.

"You don't have a damn choice, now when im around"

Yoongi whispered in a deep groggy voice as he grabbed Jimin's chin, clashing their lips together harmoniously yet passionately as his sharp eyes grazed over the small tears which ran from beneath Jimin's covered eyes, his hand moving unconsciously up Jimin's cheek as he slipped his fingertip beneath the tied cloth which covered the smaller eyes.

Jimin felt it, the draining sensation once again.
Begining to blackout as small uneven raindrops slipped doen his rosy cheeks.
It was cold. Jimin felt his body falling backwards but being pulled back up by the hand which buckled around his waist.

'Why me'

Jimin finally lost consciousness but the now lukewarm rain kept coming, falling over and over again.
Its stained black tint rolling down Yoongis tear ducts as he held Jimin in a tight intoxicating embrace.

But why?

Yoongi only used Jimin for his life span, so why?
Well, Yoongi didn't know why he was shedding tears for a mundane, but one thing he knew was that he wanted to protect the boy until he dies. But the death will come sooner with every kiss so why did yoongi still do it? No matter how much he wanted to protect the boy he was taken over with greed and the suffocating yearning for power, no matter what his goal was to destroy this world and with the use of this human it could be possible.

But the only way for it to work was to suck out Jimins remaining lifespan.

To kill him.

~~ I hope i lightened the mood 😂*not*    _tilly_c_  yeah i tried but ill try more next time