Truth

Jimin's head turned until his eyes locked on Yoongi's, the person in the shadow was his brother.
"But why" Jimin whispered feeling his eyes water as he took a few steps forward, towards his brother.
The shadow walked up to Jimin and lifted his chin up.

"That's what you get when falling in love with a demon"

"W...what do you mean I don't under-"
Jimin looked up at the monster, he only wanted his brother.

"Well you will find out soon enough yourself, you will fall for the demon who will suck the life out of you"

The small male stood there still with a expression filled with confusion, the only demon he knew was Yoongi and heed never fall for him.
Jimin quickly turned to face Yoongi, his eyes filled with anger but he was avoiding Jimin's eye contact completely.
Jimin felt used, he knew from the start something was wrong but it didn't stop his tears from falling.

"Why else would I kiss a pathetic little human like him, I need power and he is special"

Jimin was in denial, but he felt his heart crumble under the heavy realisation, but why. IIt'snot like he ever expected to mean anything to Yoongi... so why did he feel so empty inside all of a sudden, he doesn't mean anything to anyone anymore so why did he still have hope.

The shadow of his brother smirked as he grabbed Jimin's arm and yanked it towards himself, Jimin felt the pain in his chest getting stronger until his chest lit up.
The shadow pierced his hand into Jimin's chest causing Jimin to scream in pain, the shadow was about to take out Jimins crystal. His life souse, when suddenly a sword cut through the shadow.

"Chim!" Taehyung shouted as he ran towards Jimin who fell to the ground, Jimin's eyes were shut but he was still breathing.
Sleeping.
Taehyung looked up and glared at Yoongi as he scooped Jimin up into his arms.
"I'll take you hom...." he got interrupted by a deep angry voice.
"Don't be so stupid" Yoongi responded as he grabbed Jimin away from Taehyung so carelessly as he began walking away. Yoongi was Taehyung's boss so he could do nothing, but he felt weak as he watched someone he loved disappearing in the distance.

But Yoongi didn't have any common courtesy, his word was final just like in the demon words and yet.
Yoongi groaned as he stopped by a tall building, he took the keys for the 23rd floor and opened one of the doors.
How bothersome.

"w...where a..am i"

Yoongi glanced down at Jimin whose eyes travelled to the side, a headache turning his neurons inside out as the other leaned in and whispered in Jimin's ear "in my hell".
Jimin tried sitting up but he fell right back down, he looked up at Yoongi with teary eyes as he remembered what Yoongi said before, all the feelings came crashing down on Jimin. He felt a strong pain in his chest so he turned to face away from Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked as he came closer to Jimin, wrapping his fingertips around the smallers chin before pulling his head up.
"Did you actually think I'd fall for you"
With those words Jimins tears started falling, he didn't even have any feelings towards that demon.
And yet the thought of someone caring made his heart turn numb.

Yoongi ignored the others crystal tears as he leaned in for a kiss but no matter how much Jimin struggled he couldn't win over the stronger male, Jimin felt warm but he also felt the pain that formed in his heart.
Yoongi didn't look away from Jimin as he placed his hand slowly onto Jimin's fluffy cheeks.
Jimin felt like he was losing control of his body once again.

"If you want to live, stay away from me".

Those were the last words Jimin could hear.

sorry for such a dramatic chapter